Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off Road and External Lighting (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f132/)
-   -   KC factory fog replacement beam pattern? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f132/kc-factory-fog-replacement-beam-pattern-261699.html)

OhSixTJ 08-09-2013 01:46 PM

KC factory fog replacement beam pattern?
 
Does anyone have any pics of the beam pattern that the KC factory fog replacement lamps give off?

jackor 09-03-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhSixTJ (Post 4059229)
Does anyone have any pics of the beam pattern that the KC factory fog replacement lamps give off?


from about 20' back, it makes a rectangular bar of light about 3' tall and 20' wide.

OhSixTJ 09-03-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackor (Post 4236665)

from about 20' back, it makes a rectangular bar of light about 3' tall and 20' wide.

So almost like the factory lights.

OhSixTJ 09-03-2013 07:24 PM

One more question: do you have the apollos and if o, is the stone guard removable? Thanks.

jackor 09-04-2013 11:04 AM

yeah, same fog reflector as factory.

there are 2 Apollos. The " Apollo pro`s" stone guard stays on when light is assembled, its a part of the front 1/2 cover. The "Apollo" is the usual type with a bare lens and optional add-on stone guard. it uses the same guard that fit other KC lights.

OhSixTJ 09-04-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackor (Post 4277817)
yeah, same fog reflector as factory.

there are 2 Apollos. The " Apollo pro`s" stone guard stays on when light is assembled, its a part of the front 1/2 cover. The "Apollo" is the usual type with a bare lens and optional add-on stone guard. it uses the same guard that fit other KC lights.

Got it. Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.