Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Washington Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/)
-   -   Local fab shops (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/local-fab-shops-262456.html)

TripleNickle 08-12-2013 10:55 PM

Local fab shops
 
Any one know of any good custom fab shops. I am looking to get shock hoops for the front of my TJ. Possibly installed if the price is right. I appreciate the help guys!

Jkazu 08-13-2013 08:15 PM

Second that, anyone know of a trustworthy shop in/or around Spokane?

nwbronco 08-13-2013 09:44 PM

Hey, Trip. I am lining up the bender for a while. 1.5" or 2" DOM tubing and we could knock that out.


Bob K.

TripleNickle 08-14-2013 08:07 PM

So you have a bender Bob?

nwbronco 08-14-2013 08:25 PM

My old Bronco buddies and I pooled and bought one years ago. We rotate it around to who has projects to do. I did my brush guard and hoops on my rig done in a couple of days with it.

I am lining it up to build a tire carrier for mine.

Bob K.

TripleNickle 08-15-2013 02:33 PM

Oh, ok. Let me know I would really appreciate any help. I found a Gen Right kit for 300, but think I can build for a fraction of that. Gen-Right Preimum Front Shock Hoop Kit

nwbronco 08-15-2013 04:26 PM

You get 1.5 or 2" DOM. Team tube is a good place to get it. I have flat plate to make the frame attachment points. Probably $100, plus you buy pizza.


Bob K.

TripleNickle 08-16-2013 07:11 PM

Sounds perfect, let me know when you have the equipment and time.

nwbronco 08-16-2013 10:07 PM

You bet. I need to bend up a tube for my tire carrier project, too.

Bob K.

Mumblewood 08-18-2013 03:24 PM

Also XO fab in Enumclaw can bend anything and his price on DOM is dirt cheap. I have 5 sticks of 1.75 I bought there for my cage, now I just have to find a 1.75 die to borrow for my uncles bender.

TripleNickle 08-18-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumblewood (Post 4093108)
Also XO fab in Enumclaw can bend anything and his price on DOM is dirt cheap. I have 5 sticks of 1.75 I bought there for my cage, now I just have to find a 1.75 die to borrow for my uncles bender.

You have their contact info? I need to build a cage as well. You adding to the factory or doing it completely from scratch?

Mumblewood 08-20-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleNickle (Post 4094409)
You have their contact info? I need to build a cage as well. You adding to the factory or doing it completely from scratch?


Yep here ya go

EXTREME OPTIONS FABRICATION - About Us

Im building mine from scratch.

TripleNickle 08-20-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumblewood (Post 4101615)
Yep here ya go

EXTREME OPTIONS FABRICATION - About Us

Im building mine from scratch.


Thanks for the Help, When we going to get out and wheel?

Mumblewood 08-22-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleNickle (Post 4102259)
Thanks for the Help, When we going to get out and wheel?


Hopefully soon but not Jeepin in the summer is fine with me. Too much dust and the trails get super easy. Im more of a Spring/Fall/Winter jeeper haha.


Im actually pretty booked up on the weekends until late Oct. But there is always a mid November late night snow/rain run I do with a small group I can keep ya posted on. Other than that Im not sure when I'll get out next but I'll hit ya up if I free up a weekend

TripleNickle 08-22-2013 08:18 PM

I enjoy the sun and top less, as well as playing in the mud. The summer makes all the trails cake. Please let me know im always looking to get out, but I don't know a lot of guys with "capable" jeeps.

montgomery7361 09-03-2013 10:58 AM

don't know if you're still looking for a place or not but one of my dads friends owns bent medal customs in boney lake I do believe that does really good work. hes really busy right now so I don't know how long it would be but another place in or around gig harbor is "those guys" they do a lot of good work! I think im getting my cage done from them in march.

TripleNickle 09-03-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montgomery7361 (Post 4244649)
don't know if you're still looking for a place or not but one of my dads friends owns bent medal customs in boney lake I do believe that does really good work. hes really busy right now so I don't know how long it would be but another place in or around gig harbor is "those guys" they do a lot of good work! I think im getting my cage done from them in march.


Awesome thanks for the help, do they do good work??

Mumblewood 09-03-2013 05:02 PM

I forgot about those places, both of them do really good work from what Ive seen

Zitnik 11-21-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleNickle (Post 4071244)
Any one know of any good custom fab shops. I am looking to get shock hoops for the front of my TJ. Possibly installed if the price is right. I appreciate the help guys!

Sasquatch


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.