Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Colorado Jeepers don't wave?? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/colorado-jeepers-dont-wave-262886.html)

dadsgoodlife 08-14-2013 08:18 PM

Colorado Jeepers don't wave??

I just spent 3 weeks in Colorado, and the only wave I got was from a Jeep with Arizona plates. What's up with Colorado Jeepers not waving?

TOK 08-14-2013 08:21 PM

They were so hurt by the Chevy Colorado, they don't wave at all. Not even to their moms.

Allibaster 08-14-2013 08:23 PM

Northern Colorado? If so, they've probably spent most of the day in traffic on their way to and from the shopping malls.

lolpetewtf 08-14-2013 08:34 PM

Noooooo wave threads allowed :)

Rogerg 08-14-2013 08:44 PM

Bfd

GTJ 08-14-2013 08:46 PM

I have yet gotten a wave in Utah as well had my Jeep since February

fireguy 08-14-2013 10:42 PM

I live in Colorado and I wave all the time unless I am watching traffic or distracted by a passenger and just don't see the other Jeep. Some of the time the other Jeepers don't notice or don't wave. Many times they wave back. Every so often a fellow Jeeper will wave first. But I will wave regardless of what the next guy does. Different story in AZ got a ton of waves when we were there on vacation.

Old Dogger 08-14-2013 10:50 PM

Just tooooooooooooo much SMOKING DOPE.........., and they probably don't even see you on the road...........:eek::eek::eek: So don't feel offended, because if they ever get sober, then I'm sure they are all great lovable people.

I am moving there myself to enjoy all the freedoms of Colorado. Many from our Hippy Movement are already there. If I see you, well I always try to wave, but then again between my Budweiser and smoking weed, well I will probably be lucky to stay on the road......:nonono::nonono::nonono:
LOOK OUT COLORADO, HERE I COME...........:hide:
I am going to miss all of the waves from Arizona, O well no state is perfect..............:nonono:

Miser 08-26-2013 12:13 PM

Could it be, that they are just Brain Dead from substance abuse, and don't know how to wave???:eek::eek:

whetstone 08-26-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogerg (Post 4079598)
Bfd

Spot on

BlueRidgeYJ 08-26-2013 12:48 PM

In before the inevitable hammer spanks us rebellious children.... :pop:

Dogger, I told ya they drink Colorado Kool-Aide, not that bud junk.

zenman 08-26-2013 12:59 PM

IMO I think Colorado is not a friendly state. We lived there (colorado Springs) for 6 months and left. People were unfriendly, cold, plus it's so dry there you have to use a quart of lotion every day. Now, when I went to New Mexico it was totally different. Go figure.

Night Marcher 08-26-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOK (Post 4079476)
They were so hurt by the Chevy Colorado, they don't wave at all. Not even to their moms.

Bwahahaha!! Good one.

Brankz 08-26-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOK (Post 4079476)

Lol.

Old Dogger 08-26-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ (Post 4122035)
In before the inevitable hammer spanks us rebellious children.... :pop:

Dogger, I told ya they drink Colorado Kool-Aide, not that bud junk.

My good man, MR BlueRidge, I have been drinking Budweiser for almost 65 years. It is well known by most as the KING OF BEERS............:punk: I just can't imagine getting out of bed in the morning and not having a cold Bud just waiting on me, I think that I would probably have to check myself in for professional treatment, WOW would that ever be downer............:facepalm:
Colorado Kool-Aide, better known as Coor's, YUK, it tastes like water. It just doesn't take you into LA, LA, land like a real Beer does.:hide:

Colorado, smoking Dope and Budweiser should be the solution to all of our problems, so that we can all live with the Hippy movement in harmony, peace and love..................:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Colorado has now become the headquarters for our movement, what a great state it is. See when I am in Colorado, I will wave.......:wavey::wavey::wavey:

BlueRidgeYJ 08-26-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dogger (Post 4122253)

My good man, MR BlueRidge, I have been drinking Budweiser for almost 65 years...

But they're too stoned to taste it and too lazy (again from being stoned) to drive to Missouri to get anything else... Right? Cottonmouth is a bi-otch, so you go for what's close. Final answer.

Still no lock... Wake up! You're asleep at the wheel!

Old Dogger 08-26-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ (Post 4122378)
But they're too stoned to taste it and too lazy (again from being stoned) to drive to Missouri to get anything else... Right?
!

X2, Right..............:D

Senior Chief 08-26-2013 05:27 PM

A. Welcome to the forum ...:wavey:

B. I wished I'd had the opportunity to welcome you to my beautiful state, and yes, wave as I always do to Wranglers I see on the road.

C. Cowboy up.....

Jeepsoutrageous 08-26-2013 10:22 PM

I went to school out in Boulder and noticed this same thing. Much more Jeep wave love here in PA!

Old Dogger 08-27-2013 04:11 AM

Many of the Jeepers in Colorado are from the Hippy movement, which is what I belong too. Please don't be offended that they do not wave at you. Just think about it this way. Most of them are just enjoying their BEER and smoking their WEED and just don't have a care in this world. They don't even see you when you go by. They are just trying to stay on the road, which from my experience, when you are high on both, can be a real challenge.........:eek::eek::eek:

CoreyZ 08-27-2013 09:20 AM

With the inclement weather here, it seems we get more mall crawling jeepers than anything so waving is pretty much stupid and pointless. Modded jeeps will get recognition but stockers are pretty much ignored.
Most of my waving is done when I am near a trail and know they actually use them, not just as transportation to a dance recital.

whetstone 08-27-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreyZ (Post 4125575)
With the inclement weather here, it seems we get more mall crawling jeepers than anything so waving is pretty much stupid and pointless. Modded jeeps will get recognition but stockers are pretty much ignored.
Most of my waving is done when I am near a trail and know they actually use them, not just as transportation to a dance recital.

Condescending much?

jetraymond 08-27-2013 09:46 AM

that's odd colorado jeepers defiantly should. In Michigan where my family lives everyone does. i got a jeep for my DD in florida and no one waves :( it made me sad to find that out.

Old Dogger 08-27-2013 12:52 PM

Colorado Jeepers HELLOOOOOOOOOO, be nice and wave..........:wavey::wavey:

Senior Chief 08-27-2013 02:44 PM

OK ... :wavey:

CoreyZ 08-28-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whetstone (Post 4125652)
Condescending much?

Excuse me? Got a problem with my explanation?

Oh wait... I just realized, you probably are the mall crawling, chrome cladded person I see get ignored the most with your sig. Is it condescending to explain that I dont wave to you simply because you bought the same vehicle I did? And that I choose to, as my personal freedom allows, only wave to those that have a true 'Jeeper' heart and use their Jeeps in a manner I see worthy of recognition?

Oh wait... it is... oh well, move on.

Same reason I never "waved" to those yuppies who rode ducatis and had the biggest chicken strips known to man when I was on my Yamaha.

BlueRidgeYJ 08-28-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreyZ (Post 4129672)

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your entertainment, I present the one and only; Captain Cool-Guy!

:rofl:

CoreyZ 08-28-2013 09:07 AM

Aw... I must be pretty cool if I garnered a response from you.

On a side note, I do like the quote in your sig.

SRTie4k 08-28-2013 09:17 AM

This thread has taught me that Coloradans are either wasted hippies, angry at the world or in the Navy in a landlocked state.

Old Dogger 08-28-2013 05:26 PM

It was just announced today, that Colorado plans on having a Woodstock 2 Concert some time in September of this year..........:eek::eek::eek:
For those of you that remember Woodstock 1, it was the greatest Hippy/Yippie Concert of all time. The Weed and Brew were in full motion, WOW what a great avent it was.............:nonono::nonono::nonono:
I am sure that it will be advertised on the news, once a date is established. Bring your Wrangler, Weed and Beer and we will all have a great time..............:D:D:D
Remember, that smoking dope is now legal in Colorado and so is drinking Beer, so what more could you ever ask for...............:hide:
We all must remember to wave while we are there, this way we can help to improve their image...............:wavey::wavey::wavey: