Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   becoming a supporting member (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/becoming-a-supporting-member-268721.html)

donmeca2020 08-31-2013 04:28 PM

becoming a supporting member

I'm interested in becoming a supporting member, i know how to but my question is why can't i just pay with a credit/debit card and also why does it have to be recurring with paypal? im honestly not a paypal fan...

i would prefer to just renew once every year rather then the recurring automatic charge. im sure others might feel the same way too

thanks for any from the mods and admins on here !! :thumb:

4Jeepn 08-31-2013 05:23 PM

hm, I think you can just use your cc as a guest and pay that way via paypal... as for it charging each year.. I know it say it does.. but I don't think it does.. with it being a holiday weekend.. I might not be able to get a exact answer on either of these until tuesday... sorry.

donmeca2020 08-31-2013 06:18 PM

no problem just PM when you do thanks !!

HelenaAG 09-05-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donmeca2020 (Post 4177057)
no problem just PM when you do thanks !!

hey Donmeca2020,

Have you received a reply for this? If you like you can mail us the payment and we can add a subscription to your account.

- dm, community support

donmeca2020 11-17-2013 08:20 PM

have you guys ever figured out whether you can pay by the year rather then a reoccurring payment?

HelenaAG 11-20-2013 11:39 AM

The membership subscription is based on a yearly basis. The reoccurring payment only occurs when the user doesn't change the default auto-renewal payment through paypal after purchasing the subscription. Which means that the user's paypal with complete an auto payment per year to renew the subscription.

regards,

MD

donmeca2020 11-20-2013 02:04 PM

so if i end up doing this via paypal, this WON"T become a reaccuring charge?

JDsDream 11-20-2013 03:37 PM

I've been a supporting member for many years and have never had it automatically renew.

donmeca2020 11-20-2013 05:01 PM

i just decided to become a supporting member because i have learned alot here, as well as i come on this site through out the day, every day since May of this year.

Just hoping i get a notice asking if i would like to renew rather then it reaccurs every year.

HelenaAG 11-21-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donmeca2020 (Post 6266914)
i just decided to become a supporting member because i have learned alot here, as well as i come on this site through out the day, every day since May of this year.

Just hoping i get a notice asking if i would like to renew rather then it reaccurs every year.

The subscription automatically renews at the end of your year. If you do get charged and you do not want it that year send a PM this account and we will refund it for you.

- dm, community support