:confused: Ok fellas and fellets, I have a quick question that hopefully I can get some quick answers. My buddy has an 02 TJ and has a Rubicon 3.5 lift kit he is going to install but doesnt have the RE shocks yet. The problem, is my buddy has no patience. His Jeep has a Skyjacker 2 inch budget boost on it right now (the ones with the red spring spacers on top) and he wants to install the RE lift with the 2 inch shocks that are on it right now until his shocks come in. I told him I didnt think they would work but I would find out. So, can this lift use these shocks for the time being or should he just wait it out for a couple of days until his RE shocks get here. Like I said, he is impatient and hard headed. Thanks for the opinions in advance!!! :cool:
02-23-2009 06:19 PM
he should obviously wait, and do it all at once right. he could probably get away with using those shocks. i doubt they are gonna be so short that they won't bolt up, or go down the road and bottom out. unless there's something i don't know about a tj 3.5 lift that is bigger.
he won't be able to wheel it though.
02-23-2009 06:36 PM
If he has not changed shocks before he definitely ought to wait. They can go smoothly or be a real PITA.:eek: