2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon ($11,000)
I am selling my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with +/- 142,000 miles. The exterior color is Black and the interior color is Black. The Rubicon is in good condition and has been my daily driver. I love the car and had some wonderful times camping and off-roading with the family. I am selling the car because I have purchased a new Jeep.
Select Standard Equipment, Factory Options, and features:
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 6 cylinder 4.0 liter engine
- Black Hard Top
- Tow package
- 4WD 4x4
- Rubicon Alloy Wheel
- Temp and direction display in rear view mirror
- M8000 Warn winch and Tuffy winch locks
- Tuffy under rear seat storage tray
- JK quick disconnects (professionally installed)
- 33" BFG All Terrain Tires (60% tread remaining)
- ARB Old Man Emu 2.5 Suspension Lift (professionally installed)
- 1/2 body kit (professionally installed)
- Black BestTop Soft Top with Tint
- Sirius Radio & mount
- OBDII Scanguage
- Grenade shifter
- Front Tweeters
- 20% tint on front windws
- Wired for CB radio, Firestick antenna, antenna mount. CB not included.
- Hi-Lift Jack with rear roll cage mount system
- Trailer wiring integrated into bumper
- Flowmaster exhaust
- Roof Rack
- Step/running boards
- All scheduled maintenance up to date
- In preparation for sale I have recently replaced the brakes, rotors, radiator, and changed the oil.
Issues, problems, and pictures:
- I have pictures of all issues. Please email if interested. Here is the list.
- Jeep has been my daily driver for most of its life and I do a lot of camping, hunting, fishing, and other off road activities. Jeep is a good condition, but shows wear & tear for a Jeep its age.
- Picture 40. Scratches on jeep including this scratch on the door.
- Picture 41. Dent on the hood.
- Picture 42. Paint chips on the right side of jeep.
- Picture 43. Paint chips on the left side of jeep.
- Picture 44. Small circle Discoloration of paint near hood.
- Picture 45. Weathering and wear & tear of cover of roof rack.
- Picture 47. Discoloration of fender flares.
- Picture 48. Rust on rear bumper.
- Picture 49. Windshield crack. Has been present for 2 years.
- I am selling this Jeep for $11,000. I believe that is a fair price based on the condition of the car, mileage, and options. I know everyone likes haggling, but to speed up the process I figured out the lowest price I am willing to take and just offered that price to everyone.
- I believe that this is the lowest priced similar Jeep Rubicon within 500 miles on Autotrader.com or Craigslist.com.
- Non Smoker and No pets.
- Closest Airport is Charleston, SC airport. I can pick you up at the Airport if you are flying into town.
- I can meet you down the street but I will not drive the car to California/Texas/Peru. Check uship.com for all your transportation needs.
- Car does not have Navigation, does not have leather, and is not an automatic.
- Title in hand.
-Email to get 40+ pictures of the car.
email address is robert_bendetti at comcast dot net
2003 Jeep Rubicon
Here are some more interior pictures of the 2003 TJ Rubicon.
New pictures bump.
bump for ya, Nice rig, good price too.
Still Got this Jeep?
Thank you all for spreading the word. Jeep sold this morning.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.|