New to Wrangler Community
Bought my first Wrangler ('99 SE) yesterday and it's been fun to drive so far. Love the freedom of being on the road with basically nothing holding you in.
I do have a couple questions though to make my Jeep last longer.
1) Bought a Bestop Trektop NX since the soft top that came with it had a few rips along the seams. Was this a good purchase (got it for $600 off Amazon)?
2) Which floor mats should i get? I plan on using this a lot on the beach (I live on long island) and through the snow so it'll probably get messy? (please be specific, maybe provide links because I've been looking all over and can't make up my mind).
3) Same idea, which seat covers should i get?
4) The paint is all faded on the fenders, should I buy new ones, or should i get paint to paint them up? Whichever choice, which one should I get/use?
5) Any good accessories I should purchase that would make my experience better? (I plan on getting a hitch and tail rack at some point, also have no idea which ones are good to get).
6) Living on the island there is a ton of salt all over (from the water and from when they salt the roads), Is there anything I can get to protect underneath? I'm thinking of something along the lines of Line-X, like they use for the lining of truck beds.
Thank you for all your help with someone who is lost right now, but will probably be owning a couple more of these along the way.
Sorry I don't have the answers but I'd like to say:
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Click here for helpful tips for newcomers
I have weathertech floor mats in my 02, I have been very happy with how clean they keep my interior. For your fender flares I would get some bed liner to paint the. Prep work is everything so don't just tack cloth and paint.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.