Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ Tech Forum (
-   -   What is this thing (

KellyK 03-22-2009 06:47 PM

What is this thing
I was breaking my LCA's loose when installing my lift to let the bushing reset and as im hitting this bolt with the air gun... what looked to be my caster started to change... what is the thing around that bolt for. And im not sure if i got it back in the right spot. After doing this and locking everything back down my steering is worse then it was before.

jpdocdave 03-22-2009 06:52 PM

its called a cam. thats what rotates to change your caster angle. you will need an alignment.

KellyK 03-22-2009 07:05 PM

DAMN it.. i just had

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.