Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   I heard an interesting phrase today (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/i-heard-an-interesting-phrase-today-28316.html)

jpdocdave 03-26-2009 09:10 AM

I heard an interesting phrase today

"Repackaged Marxism"

if you really look at it, its got a lot of merit considering whats going on right now.

even when you think about my illinois helmet law post.

health care
gun control
bigger government control
robin hood
redistribute.......

discuss....:D

jdhallissey 03-26-2009 09:34 AM

I did too the voices in my head told me your gay lol. Interesting topic you here. Like communism is perfect in every way but greed of people destroyed the system.

tiny terror 03-26-2009 10:21 AM

Concepts are always perfect until the human factor is added, and definitions are subjective.

rkwfxd 03-26-2009 06:24 PM

All I know is that I am a legal citizen of the United States. I vote.

I want secure borders. I do not want illegal aliens coming into this country. I do not want to pay for their health care needs and I do not want to feed them. I do not want my tax dollars going to bail out banks or big companies. I do not want to close down land, in fact I would like to see more land open to more uses. I want people to have to take a drug test in order to collect a welfare check. I have no problem with some of my tax $$ being used to help people out in the form of welfare but I want a time limit put on those checks. I want English to be the official language of the United States. I do not want government run health care. I do want to own and legally use guns. I do not believe a person, family, business, or country can get out of debt by taking out more loans.

Apparently I am in the extreme minority because the people I voted for either did not get elected or do not listen.

jpdocdave 03-26-2009 07:32 PM

^ so you don't like repackaged marxis then, right?:D

yjwrangler 03-26-2009 08:16 PM

Che Guevara???

Ol' Red 03-26-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkwfxd (Post 344692)
All I know is that I am a legal citizen of the United States. I vote.

I want secure borders. I do not want illegal aliens coming into this country. I do not want to pay for their health care needs and I do not want to feed them. I do not want my tax dollars going to bail out banks or big companies. I do not want to close down land, in fact I would like to see more land open to more uses. I want people to have to take a drug test in order to collect a welfare check. I have no problem with some of my tax $$ being used to help people out in the form of welfare but I want a time limit put on those checks. I want English to be the official language of the United States. I do not want government run health care. I do want to own and legally use guns. I do not believe a person, family, business, or country can get out of debt by taking out more loans.

Apparently I am in the extreme minority because the people I voted for either did not get elected or do not listen.

I couldn't agree more.