Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (
-   -   Where can I find? (

Sb5551 04-14-2009 12:48 PM

Where can I find?
I am looking for the rubber exhaust hangers in the back of a stock TJ's exhaust. Does anyone know where I can find these none of the local parts stores carry them.

I am also looking for replacement bushings for my Rough Country control arms. The ones in there are worn out pretty bad and I am not looking to buy all new control arms because I am building a long arm system.


Scout 04-14-2009 01:01 PM

Have you tried a muffler shop for the rubber hangers?

slf41002 04-14-2009 06:39 PM

Yeah the local muffler shop should have them.I have a box of each type.The large round rubber type like and over size o-ring and both types that are oval shaped with a hole at top and bottom.If the local muffler shop fails go to the scrap yard.

Sb5551 04-14-2009 08:58 PM

Yea, thats what I am looking for. I'll have to check with the local meinekie tommorrow.

Anybody have any ideas about the control arm bushings? I sent RC an e-mail but havent heard back from them in two days now.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.