Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Washington Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/)
-   -   Looking for the knight in shining armor who gave me a "tow" in Lakewood on April 14th (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/looking-for-the-knight-in-shining-armor-who-gave-me-a-tow-in-lakewood-on-april-14th-29300.html)

xeniac 04-17-2009 06:38 PM

Looking for the knight in shining armor who gave me a "tow" in Lakewood on April 14th

Well I donít know how many of these jeep forums exist but I thought Iíd try posting on a few and see if it works. Guess that makes me either crazy or determined :rolleyes:

On April 14th, I was off Bridgeport in Lakewood, WA. My car was hung up on a very high curb. Several people were kind enough to stop and offer help but you were the only one who actually had a vehicle that could do it! It was a Jeep Wrangler, Iím not an expert at all, maybe an TJ or YJ or LJ? One of those two door open frame type vehicles. It was dark, maybe dark green or blue. You had a winch in the front; I asked if you had a boat but you said it was for 4-wheeling.

You were wearing jeans, a dark pea coat, and a cap. Couldn't see your hair but you had brown facial hair. I'm blonde, was dressed in blue. Either you donít like bagels or found the offer of a bagel very weird (probably the latter!). My car was perched rather precariously off of a high curb and I was waiting for a tow truck with a very kind old man who wanted to see if I needed help.

First of all, thank you again SO much! You wouldn't take anything for your efforts except for a hug, and after I drove off I felt bad that I didn't even offer to buy you dinner or something! And you so totally made my day, you have no idea. Itís funny because as I told this story to my friends the first thing they ALL askedÖĒWas he cute?!Ē Whatever happened to are you ok; is your vehicle ok? Seriously, even my dad, who heard the story from my sister, asked her how old was he? But guess what, you were SUPER cute and I am a total idiot for not giving you my number because aside from my desire to say thank you properly, if you are single, more than one dinner would be great :)

If you read this, please tell me something that only you would know about that day. I canít believe Iím working so hard to find you so I really donít want to embarrass myself any more than possible!

4point 04-17-2009 06:44 PM

I'm really cute. :punk::p

Just kidding, great story I hope you find him. Jeep owners rock!

tiny terror 04-17-2009 06:50 PM

He's not kidding. Pointy's cute as a bug's ear.... and he's got a kick arse 'stash.

4point 04-17-2009 06:56 PM

:redface::wavey: Awe shucks T thanks...................

xeniac 04-17-2009 07:13 PM

Hehe :)

RatherBNarizona 04-20-2009 03:15 PM

Keep your eye out for him again
don't forget to wave!

N39-W120 04-20-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeniac (Post 356949)
But guess what, you were SUPER cute and I am a total idiot for not giving you my number because aside from my desire to say thank you properly, if you are single, more than one dinner would be great :)

Most Jeepers are always helpful.... but super cute? That eliminated most of us mud toads.....

Does this also mean we'll be starting a WF date line forum? :rofl:

Scout 04-20-2009 06:31 PM

I'm super cute but I was in Ellensburg that day.

tiny terror 04-20-2009 06:49 PM

And you're married.

Dare2BSquare 04-20-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 358324)
And you're married.

He still eats dinner, doesn't he??? :confused:

Scout 04-20-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 358332)

Thank you D2B2! :punk:

neo 04-20-2009 07:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Well I donít know how many of these jeep forums exist but I thought Iíd try posting on a few and see if it works. Guess that makes me either crazy or determined :rolleyes:

On April 14th, I was off Bridgeport in Lakewood, WA. My car was hung up on a very high curb. Several people were kind enough to stop and offer help but you were the only one who actually had a vehicle that could do it! It was a Jeep Wrangler, Iím not an expert at all, maybe an TJ or YJ or LJ? One of those two door open frame type vehicles. It was dark, maybe dark green or blue. You had a winch in the front; I asked if you had a boat but you said it was for 4-wheeling.

You were wearing jeans, a dark pea coat, and a cap. Couldn't see your hair but you had brown facial hair. I'm blonde, was dressed in blue. Either you donít like bagels or found the offer of a bagel very weird (probably the latter!). My car was perched rather precariously off of a high curb and I was waiting for a tow truck with a very kind old man who wanted to see if I needed help.

First of all, thank you again SO much! You wouldn't take anything for your efforts except for a hug, and after I drove off I felt bad that I didn't even offer to buy you dinner or something! And you so totally made my day, you have no idea. Itís funny because as I told this story to my friends the first thing they ALL askedÖĒWas he cute?!Ē Whatever happened to are you ok; is your vehicle ok? Seriously, even my dad, who heard the story from my sister, asked her how old was he? But guess what, you were SUPER cute and I am a total idiot for not giving you my number because aside from my desire to say thank you properly, if you are single, more than one dinner would be great :)

If you read this, please tell me something that only you would know about that day. I canít believe Iím working so hard to find you so I really donít want to embarrass myself any more than possible!

i wish i was the guy but i live in nashville tn,here is a pic of me and a pic of my jeep:cool:neo

tiny terror 04-20-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 358332)

I was attempting to be delicate about the looks situation by diverting attention to the fact he's got a wife. Jeeze, Dare.

neo 04-20-2009 08:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by neo (Post 358377)
i wish i was the guy but i live in nashville tn,here is a pic of me and a pic of my jeep:cool:neo

not bad for a guy that will be 51 this year:cool:neo

Dare2BSquare 04-20-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 358388)
I was attempting to be delicate about the looks situation by diverting attention to the fact he's got a wife. Jeeze, Dare.

Delicate, schmelicate. I knew Scout wouldn't turn down a free meal!!!

Fugly peeps gotta eat.

Scout 04-20-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 358399)
Delicate, schmelicate. I knew Scout wouldn't turn down a free meal!!!

Fugly peeps gotta eat.

I heard that!!!

4point 04-20-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo (Post 358397)
not bad for a guy that will be 51 this year:cool:neo

Neo?????? :eek: Did you just pay your self a compliment? :D

MR.CLIFFORD 04-20-2009 09:49 PM

It was me. You can see my picture on the left.

I guess sitting around and eating a bunch of bagels is as arbitrary as drinking coffee.

xeniac 04-20-2009 10:21 PM

Well I am glad I could create an amusing forum for everyone regardless of age, looks, marital status, etc. lol! Actually the bagels were in my car, I had just picked them up before I pulled my dumb driving over the curb stunt.

Hmmm maybe you SHOULD start a jeep dating forum; perhaps there is a need? :)

MR.CLIFFORD 04-20-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeniac (Post 358450)
Hmmm maybe you SHOULD start a jeep dating forum; perhaps there is a need? :)

Sweety, you have no idea. If you have quite a few friends you could really help all the "tension" around this forum.

xeniac 04-20-2009 10:46 PM

Hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD (Post 358451)
Sweety, you have no idea. If you have quite a few friends you could really help all the "tension" around this forum.

Maybe you should all volunteer for Triple A? :D

MR.CLIFFORD 04-20-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeniac (Post 358461)
Maybe you should all volunteer for Triple A? :D

only if they are double D's.

Jeep guys usually go prepared. I'd say I always go prepared but I leave the cream cheese and jam at home. :wavey:

MR.CLIFFORD 04-20-2009 10:57 PM

If you want to truly find your Knight in camo'd armor I highly suggest you look on pirate. It is the mother of mecca for jeepers. Post there. I'm positive you will find him.

Scout 04-20-2009 10:59 PM

Oh Lord...

xeniac 04-21-2009 01:01 AM

what is pirate?

??

Duck Dodgers 04-21-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeniac (Post 358500)
??

pirtate4x4.com

Also try http://nw-wheelers.com we're pretty localized to where you are at in the Puget sound area. Good luck. Post up on Craigslist.

Dare2BSquare 04-21-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD (Post 358466)
If you want to truly find your Knight in camo'd armor I highly suggest you look on pirate. It is the mother of mecca for jeepers. Post there. I'm positive you will find him.

Mr C is gonna get you in BIG trouble!!!

Pirate eats people --- just for the entertainment value.

MR.CLIFFORD 04-21-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 358559)
Mr C is gonna get you in BIG trouble!!!

Pirate eats people --- just for the entertainment value.

pirate eats the proud and honors the humble. I don't know what site you've been on.

Scout 04-21-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.CLIFFORD (Post 358592)
pirate eats the proud and honors the humble. I don't know what site you've been on.

So you're not denying that they eat people over there...

ygohome 04-21-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

I'm glad that you picked up on what I was putting down. What can I tell you to prove it was me?... hmmm... I was dressed in my L.L. Bean casual wear. I winked and smiled and I felt we had a real connection. I'm usually not this forward, but will you go to the prom with me?