Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Plans for tomorrow..... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/plans-for-tomorrow-29570.html)

Kain44 04-23-2009 05:54 PM

Plans for tomorrow.....
 
Got these today and have a 2" BB that should be here tomorrow evening....so this is my plans for when I get off work at 8pm tomorrow. :punk:
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...sCamera017.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...sCamera018.jpg

pyro 04-23-2009 05:55 PM

nice. good luck

Kain44 04-23-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyro (Post 360042)
nice. good luck

thanks sir!

jpdocdave 04-23-2009 08:24 PM

enjoy...i just have two words for you...spring and compressor put them together. :D

orange05tj 04-23-2009 10:16 PM

spring compressor for 2" BB???

Looks good, cant wait to see the finished product

Kain44 04-24-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange05tj (Post 360168)
spring compressor for 2" BB???

Looks good, cant wait to see the finished product

Same here! :D

nater344 04-24-2009 07:55 AM

Nice! Don't forget to post some pics!

jpdocdave 04-24-2009 07:57 AM

i used it on my xj. and fought for a while cuz i didn't want to walk to my box to get it. it made the job much easier.

4Jeepn 04-24-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdocdave (Post 360311)
i used it on my xj. and fought for a while cuz i didn't want to walk to my box to get it. it made the job much easier.

I agree.. I also added in air tools to the mix.. even faster than the wrench method on the spring compressor..

mikes05unlimited 04-24-2009 11:20 PM

any pictures yet???????

Kain44 04-25-2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikes05unlimited (Post 360973)
any pictures yet???????

pics are inc, was too dark out when we got done.

Kain44 04-25-2009 08:38 AM

And the finished product: :D:D:D
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...amera018-1.jpg

jgano23 04-25-2009 09:02 AM

looks awesome kain.

Giancarlo 04-25-2009 09:03 AM

looks greattt next time before and after picsss

mikes05unlimited 04-25-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kain44 (Post 361043)

What size tires are those? I want to add 2" of lift and that set up looks great!!!!

Kain44 04-25-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikes05unlimited (Post 361078)
What size tires are those? I want to add 2" of lift and that set up looks great!!!!

31x10.50s and thanks much I love it, ive got some muddin pics from today gotta get my camera charged up should have them in like an hour or so.

mikes05unlimited 04-25-2009 10:03 PM

already have the 31X10.5's just need the lift now....SWEET

Kain44 04-25-2009 10:43 PM

Some pics from today here, went to my grandpa's farm and was messing around on some trails on it and around it. Not much, but enough to have fun, and try out new tires and such.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...sCamera324.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...sCamera325.jpg

mikes05unlimited 04-25-2009 11:02 PM

looks like you had fun I haven't been out yet gonna get the lift then look for some local trails can't wait.....and did you do the lift yourself? If so was it tough to do?

polarscott 04-26-2009 06:49 AM

nice

Kain44 04-26-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikes05unlimited (Post 361393)
looks like you had fun I haven't been out yet gonna get the lift then look for some local trails can't wait.....and did you do the lift yourself? If so was it tough to do?

Yeah, me and my dad done it, was just a matter of getting sway bar and such unhooked and then just had to let the suspension drop to get the spacers in.

4point 04-26-2009 09:54 AM

Looks good :punk:

DANIMAL 04-26-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kain44 (Post 361043)

Hey Kain that thing looks great. Could you tell me what kind of pushbar/grill guard you have. I have a lot of ideas for my TJ and this may be one of them.

Thanks, Dan

Kain44 04-26-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANIMAL (Post 361679)
Hey Kain that thing looks great. Could you tell me what kind of pushbar/grill guard you have. I have a lot of ideas for my TJ and this may be one of them.

Thanks, Dan

Its a Manik brand I dont where the first owner got it, bought it off of a guy on jeepsunlimited.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.