Soft Top Question
Hey does anyone have the VIKING Offroad Fast Back Soft Top... looks pretty slick, converts from full soft top to bikini top and has storage for the windows. Doesn't need the factory bows to keep taut... I just hate to buy anything without getting reviews.
That shit looks pretty sweet dude... too bad I don't have the money to buy one.
i don't know anyone w/ that top but i googled viking fastback soft top reviews and came up w/ a few good places to look:
viking fastback soft top review - Google Search
I just put mine back on yesterday.
1. too expensive ($600 ish??)
2. loud at highway speeds-I've never had a factory soft top, so I can't compare
3. not really easy/quick to put up windows
4. I broke a plastic cam buckle on the back strap, but was able to replace it with something sturdier I had laying around
5.The Bestop windshield header can be a PITA (the "fixed" nuts spin)
6. Going completely topless takes alot of time, much easier to remove/replace a hard top.
7. Looks really cool!
8. Seems completely water tight
It's kinda like a dog that's that not well behaved. Sometimes I'm really pissed at it, but I love it anyways
After reading reviews on the Viking, it seems there are good and bad things about it and also the OEM. I ended up ordering the Viking sailcloth top yesterday, hopefully it will be here next week.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.