Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Ohio Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f85/)
-   -   Jeep club cbus? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f85/jeep-club-cbus-30153.html)

fick15 05-05-2009 10:42 AM

Jeep club cbus?
 
any clubs in cbus?? i'm in canal...like to meet some other jeep guys or girls around here...

mateas 05-08-2009 09:27 PM

Check out Ohio 4x4 Trailriders, several of them are local to us!
Ohio 4x4 TrailRiders Forums - Powered by vBulletin

flattietj 05-08-2009 11:50 PM

good luck meeting the jeep girls....check out rowdyjeepers.com......we are a columbus based club and lean more towards the extreme offroad trails but also cater to taking everybody out on the beginner trails b/c even those with a little rain can be much more fun in ohio

fick15 05-16-2009 12:58 AM

lmao...i'm not looking for a girl i have one but i'm thinking....call me crazy...but my girl loves my jeep and if i can get her around other jeep girls, she'll get her own. lol good info guys...this Ohio Forums is kind of dead...took a week and half for a answer...

Jaydogg25 06-19-2009 04:15 PM

i live in Canal Winchester. just about to start my vacation and hopefully get some work done on my yj

fick15 07-10-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydogg25 (Post 389661)
i live in Canal Winchester. just about to start my vacation and hopefully get some work done on my yj

No kidding where do you wheel at?? I usually have to drive clear down to the south end to see any action. (behind S.High Walmart) i'm sure you've heard of it. kinda ruff in there in some spots. Mostly because of the HUGE ruts. I'm looking for more out here on the southeast side mainly or lancaster area.

tet1070 07-11-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fick15 (Post 399568)
No kidding where do you wheel at?? I usually have to drive clear down to the south end to see any action. (behind S.High Walmart) i'm sure you've heard of it. kinda ruff in there in some spots. Mostly because of the HUGE ruts. I'm looking for more out here on the southeast side mainly or lancaster area.

That is an illegal spot to wheel. The cops are always running people out of there.You can go online and check out painted rock. It is a ohv park to the east of C-bus. You can also check out offroadohio.

fick15 07-12-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tet1070 (Post 400033)
That is an illegal spot to wheel. The cops are always running people out of there.You can go online and check out painted rock. It is a ohv park to the east of C-bus. You can also check out offroadohio.

lol yeah it is but then again its all in who you know. You can get away with alot of stuff knowing the right people. The Southend Walmart Spot is actually owned by the Quarry. But if you ever look on Google Earth there is like 5 or 6 ways to get in or out without being noticed. Alot of people go in there maybe a few goofs get caught. Most of the south end cops are pretty nice guys and ladies. Me personally after being in and out a few times and talking to some of the area Law Enforcement they don't really seemed to bothered with those guys. It's actually the Walmart rentacop that you have to look out for. The Old guy that works the weekend is actually kind of a dick. As for painted rock i've heard about it just didn't know where it was i'll check it out after my tranny problem gets resolved. Thanks for the info!

Jaydogg25 07-12-2009 07:48 PM

used to take jeep to a friends place...but well his parents got sick of it...lol so haven't been out in a while..

about 2 weeks ago got my jeep lifted 4" and some 32's on it... goin to nag's head NC in a month, goin to take it on the beach.. then when i come back may look for some places to take it out... plus i really have alot of work to do on the jeep...would love to do a engine swap in future.. but one thing @ a time...lol cant go to crazy since i just started and still working on my little race car.. nothing like 2 projects goin @ once...lol

would be cool though to meet some ppl and hang out. chat have a beer (or several..lol) there is a lot i need to learn.

sometimes i go hang out @ hooters on Main st.

98TJWrangler 07-12-2009 08:00 PM

I'm close to the canal area. I'd like to meet up sometime also. I know there are quite a few nice looking jeeps in the area.

fick15 07-17-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydogg25 (Post 400581)
used to take jeep to a friends place...but well his parents got sick of it...lol so haven't been out in a while..

about 2 weeks ago got my jeep lifted 4" and some 32's on it... goin to nag's head NC in a month, goin to take it on the beach.. then when i come back may look for some places to take it out... plus i really have alot of work to do on the jeep...would love to do a engine swap in future.. but one thing @ a time...lol cant go to crazy since i just started and still working on my little race car.. nothing like 2 projects goin @ once...lol

would be cool though to meet some ppl and hang out. chat have a beer (or several..lol) there is a lot i need to learn.

sometimes i go hang out @ hooters on Main st.

Well i'm totally down with hanging out...having a beer don't know about hooters tho lol i stopped going there when they started hiring girls that looked like they just barely got out of their training bras. 2 projects is fun I'm stuck with the buick until i can get the Tranny replaced in the jeep. Until then well have to set something up. Shouldn't be too bad now that softball is winding down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98TJWrangler (Post 400584)
I'm close to the canal area. I'd like to meet up sometime also. I know there are quite a few nice looking jeeps in the area.

yeah totally agree i keep seeing this Black TJ rolling around on what looks to be 36's maybe bigger...it's looks pretty good. My Gf has been looking for one keep running around deals two mins too late. Got a friend that's a dealer that lives in the complex that brought home a 2003 with 75k 5spd CLEEEAAANN for 8k. She was kinda pissed when she looked at it and someone had already put down on it. Oh we'll yeah we'll have to set something up and meet up one day...maybe we'll end up starting a hang out for us lonely jeepers people in cbus on weekend nights.

Jaydogg25 07-17-2009 09:07 AM

sounds like a plan.

i know what you mean about hooters, i know the managers, bartenders, and some cooks they are old friends, so thats mainly the reason i go there.

fick15 07-17-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydogg25 (Post 402881)
sounds like a plan.

i know what you mean about hooters, i know the managers, bartenders, and some cooks they are old friends, so thats mainly the reason i go there.


lol yeah i would too if i knew that many people there...free food and tiny boobs lol. Could probably do something this weekend meet up and drink some beer the other guy 98tj wanted to meet up too...i just need to throw a battery in mine it'll make it anywhere around here. Not trying to go to far because 5th gear went out...so it's pretty much a gas guzzler without it. Tomorrow looks pretty good 75 party cloudy....

Jaydogg25 07-17-2009 03:20 PM

my jeep is down till @ least 1st of the week...ordered in some new seat sliders and quadratec sent me some that are 2" to small they have new ones commin out but wont be here till monday...i have a feeling they will be same ones so i have been making some spacers just in case.

between that and working on my car this weekend isn't the greatest

fick15 07-17-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydogg25 (Post 403068)
my jeep is down till @ least 1st of the week...ordered in some new seat sliders and quadratec sent me some that are 2" to small they have new ones commin out but wont be here till monday...i have a feeling they will be same ones so i have been making some spacers just in case.

between that and working on my car this weekend isn't the greatest

that works we'll figure something out i'm going paintballin tomorrow anyways.

Jeepzcb09 09-03-2009 01:17 PM

Im in Springfield Ohio Jeep Owners Club(S.O.J.O.C) we do cruise -ins,club off-roding trips. Its pretty cool, Check it out... S.O.J.O.C. • Index page


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.