Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/moonworksoffroad-com-intro-30506.html)

MoonWorks 05-12-2009 12:44 AM

MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!

I made my personal introduction on here a month or so ago. So now I wanted to officially introduce my company MoonWorks OffRoad to the WF crew. At the current time, MoonWorks OffRoad is an online retailer only. The company was “official” last May but I didn’t start the website until Sept of last year. I didn’t speak of it much until I had a list of reputable vendors backing me, an organized sales structure, and everything else that’s required to run a business appropriately. Since all that has been done...I am now here in search of your business.

About MoonWorks OffRoad...Customer service is my first priority! My main product focus is on suspension and drivetrain parts for Grand Cherokee's and other Jeep models. Even though those are my focal points; I won't turn anyone away and have plenty of excellent vendors supplying me with most everything we need in our beloved hobby. Here’s a short list of some of the excellent manufactures I’m in partnership with…

Clayton OffRoad
TNT Customs
OX
Rubicon Express
Nitro
Riddler
Currie
Ballistic Fabrication
Yukon
KORE
Ten Factory
Warn
ARB
Detroit
Tom Woods
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Trail Gear

...and many many others. More info about my vendors can be found here… vendors

So please give me a chance to earn your business. I say earn as I truly believe that a good reputation and repeat business is truly earned. There are plenty of great companies out there offering many of the same products I offer. But I want to be the one you turn to for all your offroad needs. But you have to give me the opportunity to show you why MoonWorks is who you want to deal with.

Please check out my site at the link provided below. Feedback is always welcome via pm/phone/e-mail. And check back often as the site is still under construction. Thanks in advance for your support.

Home Page

--Matt
MoonWorks OffRoad
804-943-4501

1BLKJP 05-12-2009 01:30 AM

Welcome to the board Matt.

I've checked over Matt's business thoroughly before allowing him Vendor status and he has great products at good prices. He also knows his stuff so if you are needing product be sure to give him a look or Pm along with our other vendors on the board.

MoonWorks 05-12-2009 09:16 AM

Thanks again Jack!

4point 05-12-2009 10:21 AM

Hello Matt, welcome again. You have a nice selection of parts there.

Scout 05-12-2009 10:25 AM

Outstanding! Welcome to the forum!

jgano23 05-12-2009 01:05 PM

welcome to the forum!

jpdocdave 05-12-2009 01:10 PM

welcome to the forum, great plan for your business, and i look forward to tryin ya out:wavey:

MoonWorks 05-12-2009 06:21 PM

All of ya'll are pretty nice. Wouldn't expect that from guys who drive wranglers! HAHA :) Just giving ya'll mess like all of you did me when I introduced myself here with a grand cherokee!

jpdocdave 05-12-2009 06:50 PM

fitting right in i see.

hey, what do you have for xj and mj, i am infected w/ multiple jeep disorders. the mj aftermarket needs improvement.

joemd60 05-12-2009 07:31 PM

Welcome Matt!:)

MoonWorks 05-12-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdocdave (Post 371461)
fitting right in i see.

hey, what do you have for xj and mj, i am infected w/ multiple jeep disorders. the mj aftermarket needs improvement.

I can get quite a bit of stuff for MJ's but tons of things for XJ's. PM me with more details on what you're looking for to help aid your MJD! ;)