Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   To post in For Sale or Wanted (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/to-post-in-for-sale-or-wanted-30619.html)

BobAlbert 05-14-2009 11:11 AM

To post in For Sale or Wanted
 
Is there a waiting period for a new member to have the ability to post on the For Sale or Wanted pages

whiteyj 05-14-2009 11:27 AM

I believe it is something like 15 posts.

BobAlbert 05-14-2009 11:30 AM

ok so you must be active in order to post Thank's

Scout 05-14-2009 11:31 AM

Read the Sticky's at the top of the For Sale Section.

BobAlbert 05-14-2009 11:47 AM

I must be missing something as I am logged in so I think my account must be active. I am not a business and I would like to post on the wanted page. Maybe I am an undesirable?? I don't see anything in the stickys that would tell me something different, but I will look again.

Scout 05-14-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobAlbert (Post 372219)
I must be missing something as I am logged in so I think my account must be active. I am not a business and I would like to post on the wanted page. Maybe I am an undesirable?? I don't see anything in the stickys that would tell me something different, but I will look again.

You need 15 posts to post in Wanted or the For Sale Sections.

4point 05-14-2009 03:35 PM

I think its because he's undesirable. :D

1BLKJP 05-14-2009 05:32 PM

We have set that section of the board to require the 15 post minimum for both the For Sale and Wanted. Some will say that the wanted section shouldn't apply there, but we feel that if you are looking for something specific odds are you are going to be looking for advice etc.... also.

AzTJ 05-14-2009 07:20 PM

^ this is a good idea. It's a rule that is implemented on a lot of forums I visit. Some have a holding period of 30 days and 30 posts before you can gain access. :D

1BLKJP 05-15-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 372413)
^ this is a good idea. It's a rule that is implemented on a lot of forums I visit. Some have a holding period of 30 days and 30 posts before you can gain access. :D

Some that will remain nameless even make you pay to post in the for sale or wanted forums. :D

4point 05-15-2009 04:53 PM

Bump! :D

boostingwild 06-24-2009 07:32 PM

this site is very informative. alot of you guys are also very helpful. fews days here and i already know alot more.

AzTJ 06-24-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP (Post 372821)
Some that will remain nameless even make you pay to post in the for sale or wanted forums. :D

I know. :mad:

jgano23 06-24-2009 07:40 PM

am i an active enough member and do i have enough posts to post a wanted or for sale item? :D

1BLKJP 06-24-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 392157)
am i an active enough member and do i have enough posts to post a wanted or for sale item? :D

You actually have too many to post in that forum. :D

tarheel 06-25-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 392157)
am i an active enough member and do i have enough posts to post a wanted or for sale item? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 372294)
jgano23 needs 15,000 posts to post in Wanted or the For Sale Sections.

You are almost there:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.