Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Playing at friends private property

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  tksnow 
#1 ·
mudding at my friends property.
1998 TJ 3.5in RE suspension 2in body lift, 35" BFG KM2's

#4 ·
Sure does beat having to drive 40 miles and paying 25 bucks ...

#5 ·
He has about 80 acres. It is sweet, hes got some trails set up for atv's and jeeps and the rest are just for jeeps. Its a little to muddy for my standards in some spots but fun. He has a 96 4runner i believe with a 4in suspension lift and a 3in body on 37 swampers. I'm not a 4runner fan but that thing looks good. Too heavy though.

#7 ·
o ya it is, he put a 600lb recovery bumper on the front of it, and for the lift had the entire front end re-done. it is heavy, he just sinks right into stuff that i glide over

#11 ·
idk that thing is built idk how to describe it, it looks completly different if you look at the front axle. ya it does, the swampers dont preform as well as i thought the would. plus once he starts to get stuck he just floors it.

#13 ·
i honestly don't know that much about it, he doesn't really know either i don't think he had it put on at a shop, he told them what he wanted and they bought it and put it all on. Its almost too much lift, that thing rocks like crazy after going around a turn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.