Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   IL: Altitude Exclusive Rims 5 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/altitude-exclusive-rims-5-a-323961.html)

JKMigs 10-03-2013 02:08 AM

Altitude Exclusive Rims 5
 
3 Attachment(s)
Five (5) factory original JKU Limited Edition Altitude Black Rims . These are VIN specific and only 4500 of these were made. Rims are Black w/ machined lip in like new condition. You cant get a better looking rim than this. Get compliments on them all the time, only selling because I decided it was time to change. $850. Cash OBO.

Available for pickup in the Chicago Suburbs Area or I could ship FEDEX ground.

JKMigs 10-04-2013 08:05 PM

Price Bump *700 OBO

JeepJT04 10-04-2013 11:06 PM

How about keep rims on jeep and I'll buy both! Haha

twojeeps 10-05-2013 02:44 AM

What brand/size tires are you running on your Altitude rims? I love the look. Can you run that set-up with out a lift?

JKMigs 10-05-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twojeeps (Post 5103841)
What brand/size tires are you running on your Altitude rims? I love the look. Can you run that set-up with out a lift?

I'm running BFG KM2 35's the most you can run w stock is 33's I have a 2.5" lift if you change the fenders you can run 35's

JKMigs 10-05-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepJT04 (Post 5100209)
How about keep rims on jeep and I'll buy both! Haha

Send me a PM if your serious.

JKMigs 10-11-2013 11:42 AM

Bump to top

JKMigs 10-11-2013 11:42 AM

Price drop 650 obo

markresc 10-11-2013 09:43 PM

What size wheels? & any ballpark idea on shipping to NJ zip 07460.
Thank you

JKMigs 10-12-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markresc (Post 5295849)
What size wheels? & any ballpark idea on shipping to NJ zip 07460. Thank you

18" rims I'm not sure shipping I'd have to check on Monday.

BSUjam 10-15-2013 06:57 PM

In Illinois! I only have the factory 18's. I do need new tires, but I want to ride these out as long as possible. Will the 255 70 18 fit on there? Any interest in getting rid of your tires? Why are you trying to get rid of those rims? Where are you located?

JKMigs 10-16-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSUjam (Post 5391409)
In Illinois! I only have the factory 18's. I do need new tires, but I want to ride these out as long as possible. Will the 255 70 18 fit on there? Any interest in getting rid of your tires? Why are you trying to get rid of those rims? Where are you located?

Yes they will fit, need cash located in Bartlett

JKMigs 10-18-2013 12:32 PM

Bump all 5 rims and tires for 1000 OBO rims are altitude VIN specific and rubber is BFG KM2 35's they have 50% tread left

JKMigs 10-24-2013 10:22 PM

Price Bump $600 OBO these are waiting for someone

JKMigs 10-26-2013 12:50 PM

$600 for rims only $750 for tires

JKMigs 10-27-2013 03:49 PM

Bump on rims

JKMigs 10-29-2013 11:25 AM

Rims still for sale, asking 550 OBO

JKMigs 11-01-2013 08:36 PM

Sold remove posting


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.