Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ Pics Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/)
-   -   Pics of tear graphics and custom paint? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f362/pics-of-tear-graphics-and-custom-paint-32567.html)

La Buckbuster 06-27-2009 11:33 AM

Pics of tear graphics and custom paint?
 
Can you guys post some pics of your custom paint and/or graphics on your rides. I'm considering some sort of tear graphic design, but not sure what I'll get just yet. Thanks for the help.

Levinoss 06-27-2009 12:17 PM

http://suvworld.tenmagazines.com/art...ages/38278.jpg
http://a390.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...508ae4cf1d.jpg
http://store.4wheelingplus.com/image...cker-panel.jpg

Only graphics iv seen on this forum are trail graphics that are 3d! Seriously though I don't think many have custom paint jobs.

Coyote_94YJ 06-27-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 393272)
http://store.4wheelingplus.com/image...cker-panel.jpg

Only graphics iv seen on this forum are trail graphics that are 3d! Seriously though I don't think many have custom paint jobs.

That one is my favorite. You should go with that one.




Mines custom painted with decals but you can't copy me. It would be too weird to have more than one Jeep that looks like mine. :D
Seriously though I've not seen many jeeps with decals. One or 2 with flames on the front but that's about it. One of my Brit friends has bullet hole decals all the way around his XJ.

catITguy 06-27-2009 01:02 PM

lol tough love. A jeep without some dings/dents/scratches has apparently been neglected.

30-284 06-27-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 393272)
http://store.4wheelingplus.com/image...cker-panel.jpg

Only graphics iv seen on this forum are trail graphics that are 3d! Seriously though I don't think many have custom paint jobs.

This woud make a great ad for rocker guard sales!

Donn

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-27-2009 09:02 PM

Here ya go. :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ES/TJ/Side.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...J-GRAPHICS.jpg

Guess I'm not willing to be as AUTHENTIC as Levinoss. :redface: lol.

Levinoss 06-27-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393402)
Here ya go. :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ES/TJ/Side.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...J-GRAPHICS.jpg

Guess I'm not willing to be as AUTHENTIC as Levinoss. :redface: lol.

That is crazy how did you fit all those skulls under ur hood? RIPBIKER would go ape shit over that paint job.

The pics I posted I googled =P

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-27-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 393408)
That is crazy how did you fit all those skulls under ur hood? RIPBIKER would go ape shit over that paint job.

The pics I posted I googled =P

Very carefully. :D

It's not paint though.
I wish it was, but it's not.
They're vinyl graphics.

I kinda have an obsession with Skulls and Iron Crosses.
It's funny.
When I pull into a parking lot, people always stare.
They expect some punk ass kid to come hoping out.
When I get out, they have to do a double take. :zap:.....:rofl:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...SkullGrill.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...S/100_3816.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...S/100_0699.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...S/IMG_0768.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...d/100_3593.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...100_0691-1.jpg


Sorry La BuckBuster.
Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.
:blunt:

Levinoss 06-27-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393423)
Very carefully. :D

It's not paint though.
I wish it was, but it's not.
They're vinyl graphics.

I kinda have an obsession with Skulls and Iron Crosses.
It's funny.
When I pull into a parking lot, people always stare.
They expect some punk ass kid to come hoping out.
When I get out, they have to do a double take. :zap:.....:rofl:






Sorry La BuckBuster.
Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.
:blunt:

Pretty kick ass vinyls! Got a pic of you?

orange05tj 06-27-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393423)
Very carefully. :D

It's not paint though.
I wish it was, but it's not.
They're vinyl graphics.

I kinda have an obsession with Skulls and Iron Crosses.
It's funny.
When I pull into a parking lot, people always stare.
They expect some punk ass kid to come hoping out.
When I get out, they have to do a double take. :zap:.....:rofl:




Sorry La BuckBuster.
Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.
:blunt:


looks good, but how come I dont see your white diamond glove?? :rofl:

Levinoss 06-27-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange05tj (Post 393432)
looks good, but how come I dont see your white diamond glove?? :rofl:

I don't get it :banghead:

JDsDream 06-27-2009 10:53 PM

I've gone through about 60 pages of Jeep graphics, this is all I found Hope it helps


http://i41.tinypic.com/22avcy.jpg

Levinoss 06-27-2009 10:54 PM

I want one of those!

JDsDream 06-27-2009 10:55 PM

OH I almost forgot, there is one more


http://i41.tinypic.com/2iabeiw.jpg

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-27-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 393428)
Pretty kick ass vinyls! Got a pic of you?

Uhhhh...wtf?
Why would you want a picture of ME???

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_39.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange05tj (Post 393432)
looks good, but how come I dont see your white diamond glove?? :rofl:

Because you stole it, and are wearing it RIGHT NOW!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_34.gif

Boy, did you walk into that one. :D

Levinoss 06-27-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393445)
Uhhhh...wtf?
Why would you want a picture of ME???

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_39.gif

Just wondering you said people were surprised when you jump out and aint a punker.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-27-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsDream (Post 393442)
I've gone through about 60 pages of Jeep graphics, this is all I found Hope it helps


http://i41.tinypic.com/22avcy.jpg

YES! :rofl:

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-27-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 393447)
Just wondering you said people were surprised when you jump out and aint a punker.

Oh okay.
I get it now.
You made me a little nervous with that one.
It can be taken different ways.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_12_4.gif
I DON'T SWING THAT WAY!!!!


Naw, I fit the part just fine with the way that I look.
I just meant that they seem shocked or a bit confused
when they see someone getting out that's a little older,
and should've out grown that sort of thing by now.
F*ck 'em, I'll NEVER grow up. :D

JDsDream 06-27-2009 11:25 PM

when you grow up you have to buy a cadi and move to florida. OOOOOOOOOOOh Sounds boring

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-28-2009 01:56 AM

:rofl:

93yjsplash 06-28-2009 02:50 AM

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik....1&disp=emb&zw

on my yj just started working on it
it has been sitting for ten years
we havent changed the paint cause we use it on the beach here in corpus christi and south padre island

orange05tj 06-28-2009 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393445)
Uhhhh...wtf?
Why would you want a picture of ME???





Because you stole it, and are wearing it RIGHT NOW!

[/IMG]
:D



I didnt steal it. Last I heard was that you left it on the seat when you went to The Jonas Brothers concert.

jlcann1 06-28-2009 02:43 PM

that mail truck is sweet

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-28-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange05tj (Post 393498)
I didnt steal it. Last I heard was that you left it on the seat when you went to The Jonas Brothers concert.

Stop lying.
We all know you have it,
and that you like to wear it when your sporting your favorite pink Rod Stewart tour jacket that you bought on eBay!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ILEYS/ZZZZ.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_27.gif

Jma20a 06-28-2009 07:31 PM

blacktoothgrin, where did you get that decal from?

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-28-2009 08:09 PM

Hmm....good question Jma. :cool:

I ordered those from a website right after I bought my Jeep almost a year ago now.
I forgot the name of their company.
Kinda makes me mad because they have alot of good stuff there.
They have a matching Iron Cross, with the same Skulls in it that my Rip has,
I want to buy, and cover my Sahara Decals with.
The problem was, at the time, they only made it with a reflective coating.
(you know, like the cops have on their cruisers? when headlights hit them, it reflects really bright)
I really hate that reflective stuff, but alot of people like it.
The guy was supposed to get back with me because he was going to cut a few sets without the reflective crap, but I never heard back from him.

Now you got me thinking about that.
I'll see if I have an old email or receipt from the guy.
If I do, I'll letcha know the name of his company.
I want to get those other two pieces anyway, so I'll keep ya posted.

jerryj 06-28-2009 08:34 PM

theres a sign pros in Riverside ca that makes them do an internet search lots of people make them now you can get them to cover each side 120$ each and 100$ or some thing to do the hood my friend has black and grey camo.I,ll see if i have a pic or get him to email me one.

orange05tj 06-28-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN (Post 393702)
Stop lying.
We all know you have it,
and that you like to wear it when your sporting your favorite pink Rod Stewart tour jacket that you bought on eBay!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ILEYS/ZZZZ.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_27.gif

I see you took that pic of it on your coffee table. Can you take a pic of that Debbie Gibson Greatest Hits album you were telling me about?



(Damn, we trashed this thread on this poor guy, I gotta stop)

CBlackburn 06-28-2009 09:27 PM

tear graphic
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is idea from my wifes foot. You just need an artist willing and able, (and $).
Attachment 9384

BLACKTOOTHGRIN 06-28-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange05tj (Post 393892)
I see you took that pic of it on your coffee table. Can you take a pic of that Debbie Gibson Greatest Hits album you were telling me about?



(Damn, we trashed this thread on this poor guy, I gotta stop)

I'll do even better for ya.
Now don't get too excited and knock your living room lamp over when you're dancing along with the video!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...YS/36_2_47.gif

YouTube - Debbie Gibson - Shake Your Love (live)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.