Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Older women? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/older-women-32979.html)

AzTJ 07-07-2009 03:58 PM

Older women?
 
Just curious... how many guys on here are seeing or are married to someone that is older than you? By how much?

:firedevil:

stevens243 07-07-2009 04:00 PM

Yes. 3.5 years.

4point 07-07-2009 04:11 PM

Yes, she is 34 years older than me. But its not as bad as you think though, I'm only 46. :D



Oh, I will be in the market again soon..........................

KBR97 07-07-2009 04:15 PM

Im not dating or married to an older women, but I am on the hunt...cougar hunt that is.

stevens243 07-07-2009 04:15 PM

Gonna trade your 80 year old for two 40 year olds?

AzTJ 07-07-2009 04:20 PM

I ask because I got together with someone over the weekend and she is 7yrs older than me. Doesn't mean much, but thinking about it, that is a little strange. First time for me as I've never dated anyone more than just a couple of years older(2-3) Hoping to see where this goes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 398113)
Im not dating or married to an older women, but I am on the hunt...cougar hunt that is.

lol - How old are you?

4point 07-07-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevens243 (Post 398114)
Gonna trade your 80 year old for two 40 year olds?

No, I think my wife will catch on if I have two mistress's.

stevens243 07-07-2009 04:24 PM

Yeah, Steve McNair couldn't even keep ONE from shooting him (think his wife knows?)

KBR97 07-07-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 398116)



lol - How old are you?

27 years old.

jcf 07-07-2009 04:57 PM

Personally I think that once you are adult, age doesn't matter. My previous partener was 11 years older, it was a great relationship :)

kg4kpg 07-07-2009 04:58 PM

My wife is 3.5 years older. The younger girls (at the time we met) were just too damn stupid. I ws 23 when we married.

AzTJ 07-07-2009 05:00 PM

^ I agree, age doesn't or rather shouldn't matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 398120)
27 years old.

Ok, I'm turning 24 in Oct.

jcf 07-07-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg4kpg (Post 398126)
My wife is 3.5 years older. The younger girls (at the time we met) were just too damn stupid. I ws 23 when we married.

Same reason my 25yo son likes older women

KBR97 07-07-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 398128)
^ I agree, age doesn't or rather shouldn't matter.



Ok, I'm turning 24 in Oct.

thats not bad at all, she 31?

I would consider a cougar to be a women who has around 15 years or better on you. So since Im in my later 20's a cougar for me would be 40 and older.:punk: lol.

AzTJ 07-07-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBR97 (Post 398151)
thats not bad at all, she 31?

I would consider a cougar to be a women who has around 15 years or better on you. So since Im in my later 20's a cougar for me would be 40 and older.:punk: lol.

Yeah, I'm not one for the cougar hunt. She'll be 31 in Oct as well.

tiny terror 07-07-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevens243 (Post 398102)
Yes. 3.5 years.


Debbie is just about the most fun and interesting to talk to person I have ever met. And she looks freaking fantastic, too. You did good.

stevens243 07-07-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 398156)
Debbie is just about the most fun and interesting to talk to person I have ever met. And she looks freaking fantastic, too. You did good.

Plus, she knows how much leash to give me and when to apply a sharp tug.

SpeedJunkie 07-07-2009 06:29 PM

I sleep with a 48 year old when I was 22.... However my wife is 5 years younger than me. Trophy wife... Now I just need to get her to be my sugar momma too.

Levinoss 07-07-2009 06:35 PM

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/112...re19715678.jpg

Don't tell the Punkd kid I stole his cougar. SHES MEIN!

AzTJ 07-07-2009 06:57 PM

You can keep her ^ .... mostly plastic, and I bet at least one of her hips is as well.

ygohome 07-07-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 398153)
Yeah, I'm not one for the cougar hunt. She'll be 31 in Oct as well.

go for it

also, what are her stats?

kidding :)

whiteyj 07-07-2009 07:23 PM

I have gone both ways (agewise) 5 older and 5 younger. Both had their merits.:D:blunt:

AzTJ 07-07-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ygohome (Post 398185)
go for it

also, what are her stats?

kidding :)

lmao - Only other thing is she lives in the Paradise Valley area. :( That's a bit of a drive.

Levinoss 07-07-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 398174)
You can keep her ^ .... mostly plastic, and I bet at least one of her hips is as well.

I aint too ashamed to play with plastic dolls. :D Would she be considered a Action figure tho?

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanne.../A_gi_jane.jpg

ygohome 07-07-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 398190)
lmao - Only other thing is she lives in the Paradise Valley area. :( That's a bit of a drive.

ahh, a long distance relationship. lol.

hey, Paradise Valley... thats right around the corner from where I am. :punk:

AzTJ 07-07-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ygohome (Post 398232)
ahh, a long distance relationship. lol.

hey, Paradise Valley... thats right around the corner from where I am. :punk:

Not yet it ain't but I'm not going to let that change anything.

Sweet! But you have no Jeep. :flipoff:

skeeter 07-07-2009 09:24 PM

Amy was 7 years older when we met, now she's 4 years younger.
It was worth it. :D

ygohome 07-07-2009 09:26 PM

no, but I've got pictures of a jeep :(

I'll break out my gold medalions and work on my tan this weekend... lookout!

AzTJ 07-07-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ygohome (Post 398255)
no, but I've got pictures of a jeep :(

I'll break out my gold medalions and work on my tan this weekend... lookout!

I just pray you don't come out looking like some d-bag from the Jersey Shore.:rofl:

ygohome 07-07-2009 10:56 PM

:rofl:
seriously though, congrats and good luck


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.