Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   New to Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/new-to-forum-33009.html)

WOSBY 07-08-2009 09:22 AM

New to Forum

Hey Everyone,

I'm not a Jeep owner yet, but will be soon. Because of circumstances in our family (3 kids, mother, nanny) we need a 3rd vehicle and I've decided to go with a Jeep Wrangler for myself.

Browsing the classifieds for a used Sahara or Rubicon, but no luck yet. There are apparently not as many Jeep owners in the Northeast as in the South and Midwest. I'm sure once I get my hands on a Wrangler I'll be here frequently with lot's of questions.

Wosby

Loic 07-08-2009 09:54 AM

welcome jeepless guy lol.
good luck with your hunt to find the right one for you !

SpeedJunkie 07-08-2009 10:01 AM

Welcome to the site. Best of luck in your search, it took me a while. It is summer and they sell fast. You need to check daily and be ready to move when you find one you like.

njkeagle 07-08-2009 03:19 PM

Does the wife know you are getting a Jeep? Does she realize the amount of money and time you will be spending on the Jeep. I tell you it is worth it! Lets us know when you get it.

1BLKJP 07-09-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njkeagle (Post 398562)
Does the wife know you are getting a Jeep? Does she realize the amount of money and time you will be spending on the Jeep. I tell you it is worth it! Lets us know when you get it.

Hey don't bust the guys game up front. :D Wifes gotta think its just something to drive until the title is transferred over. :punk:

whitebomber 07-09-2009 05:06 AM

Welcome. Be patient and enjoy the hunt. The right one will come along...

jgano23 07-09-2009 09:22 AM

welcome

WOSBY 07-11-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie (Post 398417)
Welcome to the site. Best of luck in your search, it took me a while. It is summer and they sell fast. You need to check daily and be ready to move when you find one you like.

Hey SpeedJunkie. You are right! I have a small pile of classified printouts with SOLD written across them cause they do sell fast. I've been looking for about a 2 weeks already.

WOSBY 07-11-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njkeagle (Post 398562)

Yes she does know. And I'm sure I'll spend no less on modifying the Jeep than I did on the BMW I had to give up (for a Sienna minivan) when we realized we were having twins. lol

WOSBY 07-11-2009 08:21 AM

thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

JDsDream 07-11-2009 09:45 AM

Welcome and keep an eye on Craigslist. There are several cj's and tj's being offered right now my area but you gotta move quick

Ripcord 07-11-2009 04:35 PM

Welcome to the forums!

When you do get your rig don't forget to :wavey:

Woody7Blue 07-11-2009 10:18 PM

Jeepless guy!

New to the forum as well!

Note to the Jeepless guy. You'll have a great time with your jeep I have a 2005 RME (Rockie Mountain Edition) and I love it. This is my second jeep I have owned. My last one was a 79 CJ5 Renagade.

I pull a 8 person popup camper with my 05. I just put a air lift system on my jeep to help with ride when pulling the camper and what a differance.

I am working on a bit of a wobble in the front end but it may be from a bit of a lift that I am getting from the airbags.
:wavey: