Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Run this Sunday

1K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Colo-TJ 
#1 ·
Seeing if anyone wants to get out and get a run in. Have a friend who wants to go and I told him possibly this Sunday. Actual have gas money :dance:

#6 ·
Slaughterhouse is always a fun moderate trail. Plus, if we go, I'll have more confidence in playing on the playground
:thumb:. But its also up to others as well.

#10 ·
There can be mud, which is one of my favs. There can also be some decent puddles. But the playground is the most fun and a great place to picnic.

#18 ·
We haven't decided yet lol. It's gonna be hard as I'm the only one who likes the mud and would like to find some actual mud instead of the puddles. Or at least something to look like I actually took my Jeep off roading besides the scratches and dents I normally take.

#20 ·
Wait, your actually gonna ride shotgun??? :jawdrop: Then I'm for sure in for the run lol. This I gotta see, well, while trying to focus on the trail :lmao: So what trail did we all decide on anyways?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.