Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Jump (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/jump-34822.html)

jeep41 08-13-2009 06:25 PM

Jump

YouTube - Jeep Jump

YouTube - extreme jeep jump

YouTube - Crazy Jeep Jump

YouTube - Insane Jeep jumps 40ft

:punk:

Levinoss 08-13-2009 06:43 PM

Bet you anything the two wrangler videos of the kids they didn't pay for that vehicle. I worked my ass off to pay cash for my vehicle and there is no way in hell I would abuse it like those kids did theirs. No telling what kind of damage they did to the suspension. Tell you right now if I ever have kids they are working their ass off for their vehicle like I did. If I ever found a video of them doing that to their vehicle regardless if I paid for it or not I'd be whippin some ass.

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 06:47 PM

Hell i'm still paying for mine but even if I didn't still owe anything on it I wouldn't be doing anything like that ... there is a fine line between having fun and stupidity.

Levinoss 08-13-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooTallTolar (Post 421141)
Hell i'm still paying for mine but even if I didn't still owe anything on it I wouldn't be doing anything like that ... there is a fine line between having fun and stupidity.

Worst part is I'm paying insane insurance premiums because of those kinda kids in those videos. I have never been in a wreck and never had a ticket and yet I still have to pay for liability what most people pay for mid-full coverage. I'd gladly cut it off and FEDEX my you know what to them if they would drop my premiums.

Kid I was going to school with bragged about how many speeding tickets they have had and how he/she doesn't give a flip all during class and it turns out now they might not be able to get their certifications because of it. Karma Karma karma 6 months of hard work down the drain.!

Girl I was friends with in high school was on her 4th car by 17 because she thought stop signs were not worth stopping at and those signs that said slow down on curves were just suggestions.

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421159)
Kid I was going to school with bragged about how many speeding tickets they have had and how he/she doesn't give a flip all during class and it turns out now they might not be able to get their certifications because of it. Karma Karma karma 6 months of hard work down the drain.!

Girl I was friends with in high school was on her 4th car by 17 because she thought stop signs were not worth stopping at and those signs that said slow down on curves were just suggestions.

Yeah those are the kinda people that think stop signs with the white border around them are optional. I've done my fair share of stupid stuff when I was younger but nothing to that extreme.

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooTallTolar (Post 421165)
Yeah those are the kinda people that think stop signs with the white border around them are optional. I've done my fair share of stupid stuff when I was younger but nothing to that extreme.

Thank God I had plenty of stupid friends and family members to learn what not to do and a Mom with a firm hand to whack me when I didn't listen. :bottom:

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421171)
Thank God I had plenty of stupid friends and family members to learn what not to do and a Mom with a firm hand to whack me when I didn't listen. :bottom:

Yeah my mom always had a really firm had and most the time all it took was her showing me that hand to make me walk the line.

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooTallTolar (Post 421177)
Yeah my mom always had a really firm had and most the time all it took was her showing me that hand to make me walk the line.

LMAO Amen

I can feel it about to be raised before she even raises it! Gotta love Moms :)

birdhunter 08-13-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421139)
Bet you anything the two wrangler videos of the kids they didn't pay for that vehicle. I worked my ass off to pay cash for my vehicle and there is no way in hell I would abuse it like those kids did theirs. No telling what kind of damage they did to the suspension. Tell you right now if I ever have kids they are working their ass off for their vehicle like I did. If I ever found a video of them doing that to their vehicle regardless if I paid for it or not I'd be whippin some ass.

A coworker has 67 camaro ss that he likes to race/drag every once in awhile

Its a big dollar race well anyway The kid he races is a son of a car dealer
this kid goes in after hours and takes his pick of new or used

Not sure how many times they have raced but kid
used a differant car or truck each time
He has never won but still talks shit about the chevy:bottom:

Chris bought his SS new off the showroom floor
it was ordered just for the strip then the guy
backed out so they offered him a good deal.

This car is so mint
the inspector s marks on the frame parts
are still visable

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdhunter (Post 421191)
The kid he races is a son of a car dealer
this kid goes in after hours and takes his pick of new or used

Sure would be nice =/

jgano23 08-13-2009 07:17 PM

idiots! i have to agree with levinoss, those people are the reason why we pay so damn much for insurance.

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 421196)
idiots! i have to agree with levinoss, those people are the reason why we pay so damn much for insurance.

Yea =/

Wish I was not 21 and Male every time I look at my bill. Supposed to be the good years I thought!

jgano23 08-13-2009 07:28 PM

get married, your premium will drop significantly :D. i don't know what it's like where you are, but here in jersey our premium drops by a huge margin once you reach 25. the hubby and i have a little under a year until that break. of course once we turn 25 and the insurance drops, we'll be able to start jumping out jeeps.

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421183)
LMAO Amen

I can feel it about to be raised before she even raises it! Gotta love Moms :)

Yeah it's like a 6th sense and you just know when she raises her hand ready to bring it down hard and steady over and over.

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 421215)
i don't know what it's like where you are, but here in jersey our premium drops by a huge margin once you reach 25.

Yeah it's like that in MS only about 6 more months and mine will be dropping.

jgano23 08-13-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooTallTolar (Post 421226)
Yeah it's like that in MS only about 6 more months and mine will be dropping.

let me know how it feels when you get there.

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 421215)
get married,

I'd rather keep what money I do have!

jgano23 08-13-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421236)
I'd rather keep what money I do have!

:rofl:. better sell your jeep :D.

jcf 08-13-2009 07:42 PM

Trouble is they are fun to watch but someday when they sell them to some unsuspecting person, who is just looking for something reliable,they will get stuck with a heap of junk with bent something or stuffed suspension

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 421239)
:rofl:. better sell your jeep :D.

That is what I'm talking about the Jeep is like a wife! Why do I want one that talks back? LOL

TooTallTolar 08-13-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 421229)
let me know how it feels when you get there.

I'll keep you posted on the 25th but not so much on the getting married.

jcf 08-13-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 421244)
That is what I'm talking about the Jeep is like a wife! Why do I want one that talks back? LOL

No no no ....you have got it all wrong! you have to find one that is mute & then she can't talk back, silly

Levinoss 08-13-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 421251)
No no no ....you have got it all wrong! you have to find one that is mute & then she can't talk back, silly

:rofl:

jgano23 08-13-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 421251)

hey, who's side are you on?:p

N39-W120 08-13-2009 08:21 PM

impressive

YouTube - Barbie Jeep Jump

jeep41 08-15-2009 01:17 PM

YouTube - Semi truck jump

YouTube - jump truck

YouTube - Jumping a rental truck

Levinoss 08-15-2009 01:37 PM

Second guy was a dumb ass and didn't go back far enough and the guy filming in the third video could have got killed. WAY TO GO STANDING ALMOST IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK!