Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Official WF Bowl III Thread (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/official-wf-bowl-iii-thread-35646.html)

1BLKJP 08-29-2009 02:37 AM

Official WF Bowl III Thread
 
Okay folks it's once again time for our little version of fantasy football. This is the 3rd year of our fair game and we've always had fun with it both on Yahoo and the board. Last years players you all have an email from me to sign up again. We had 8 players last year and I have the league built for 12. I'll give it a day or two for the others to join and then we'll take the newest 4.

TT, I think your email addy is different now. If you don't check the Yahoo addy anymore let me know and I'll get you the login info.

emills 08-29-2009 10:32 AM

All signed up. Thanks!

kg4kpg 08-29-2009 12:50 PM

Signed up, start shakin' in your shoes.:firedevil:

RatherBNarizona 08-29-2009 01:53 PM

added, get ready to rock
-WF Fantasy Football Champion from last year

1BLKJP 08-29-2009 10:37 PM

Nice I see the 3 of you in there now. We just need to get the other 4 in from last year and then we can fill the remaining seats.

Oh and Rather You get to keep the sig title until your reign is over. :D

squarelightsahara 08-29-2009 10:52 PM

Just took care of it. Looking forward to another year of friendly competition. I hope the draft goes well.

1BLKJP 08-29-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squarelightsahara (Post 431907)
Just took care of it. Looking forward to another year of friendly competition. I hope the draft goes well.

With the style draft we are doing this year it's all about how well you rank your own players.

squarelightsahara 08-29-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP (Post 431913)
With the style draft we are doing this year it's all about how well you rank your own players.

True, but it will still be interesting to see what we end up with this year.

jjseel 08-30-2009 07:46 AM

The Brawlers are back!

Sb5551 08-30-2009 05:45 PM

So if there are any empty spots can I have one.

1BLKJP 09-02-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sb5551 (Post 432270)
So if there are any empty spots can I have one.

Yeah I believe I remember you telling me previously that you'd like to play. Ms I don't check the email from last years league finally got the sign in stuff tonight so her and Cain are joining right now and I should have 3 or 4 more spots to open up to ther WFers.

tiny terror 09-02-2009 12:24 AM

Cain and I are in. Wooooohooooooo.

ccain 09-02-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 433884)
Cain and I are in. Wooooohooooooo.

Yeah... And she's already talkin' $hit! :rolleyes:

tiny terror 09-02-2009 12:38 AM

That would be because you are a lah-hooser.

ccain 09-02-2009 12:40 AM

Yeah yeah... You'll see. Haven't you figured out by now that I'm better at most things than you are?!

1BLKJP 09-02-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 433888)
Yeah yeah... You'll see. Haven't you figured out by now that I'm better at most things than you are?!

I bet she's better at peeing sitting down than you. :D

I can already tell this is going to be another good year for WF Bowl. :D

tiny terror 09-02-2009 12:49 AM

Remember I live with you, C-C-Cain. :p

ccain 09-02-2009 12:50 AM

Yeah... I remember that every time I have to put the seat up.

1BLKJP 09-05-2009 03:23 PM

Okay so it looks like last years field is set. So sb5551 and the next 3 people that want to play let me know and PM me your email addy so I can send you the yahoo league id and password.

1BLKJP 09-08-2009 01:57 AM

Okay folks we have 3 spots left to fill for the WF Bowl fantasy football league. I've got 9 so far and need to at least have an even number with a max of 12.

emills 09-09-2009 04:33 PM

When is the draft going to be? I assume with the first NFL game tomorrow that we are not going to have any play this week?

1BLKJP 09-10-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emills (Post 438320)
When is the draft going to be? I assume with the first NFL game tomorrow that we are not going to have any play this week?

I need to fill at least 1 more spot for us to be able to play. Can't work it with odd numbers. I can still set it to count this week if it happens before sunday.

morphious 09-10-2009 06:41 AM

ok were do i have to go to sign up and what not i'll be the last guy if it gets u guys going ( i warn u though i dont know anything about fantasy football )

emills 09-10-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP (Post 438539)
I need to fill at least 1 more spot for us to be able to play. Can't work it with odd numbers. I can still set it to count this week if it happens before sunday.

If anyone drafts players from the Titans or Steelers (play tonight) would you let them still count even though they would know their point total prior to setting their lineup?

1BLKJP 09-11-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphious (Post 438579)
ok were do i have to go to sign up and what not i'll be the last guy if it gets u guys going ( i warn u though i dont know anything about fantasy football )

PM me your email addy and I'll send you the invite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by emills (Post 438671)
If anyone drafts players from the Titans or Steelers (play tonight) would you let them still count even though they would know their point total prior to setting their lineup?

I'll have to see what it lets me do. I know I can count week 1, but don't know what else it lets me do.

Sb5551 09-11-2009 01:20 AM

Since the drafting is picked by Yahoo shouldn't it be random. You can't keep out one game I am sure.

morphious 09-11-2009 03:46 PM

so i'm signed up so their should be even amount of people now i work nights so after i post this i'll be going to bed so if i don't get back on to finalize anything i apologize i dont know if i have to do anything for the draft or not as i don't usually do fantasy football but looks like fun

1BLKJP 09-12-2009 03:02 AM

Nope you are good. I'll set it to draft tonight.

morphious 09-12-2009 09:06 AM

ok yeah i got my draft i dont know if i got anything too good but considering i got adrian peterson, matt hasselbeck and tampa def i think i'll be ok :D
but does the draft stay the same for the season or does it change

Sb5551 09-12-2009 12:05 PM

For me it says the league hasn't been drafted yet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.