Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Absolutely zero chance would i ever do this: (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/absolutely-zero-chance-would-i-ever-do-this-356634.html)

Owen_TJ 10-23-2013 09:37 PM

Absolutely zero chance would i ever do this:

Saw this on a recent news story and figured i'd post up...zero chance would i ever do this. First thing i said when he started was "f that"

GoPro: Backflip Over 72ft Canyon - Kelly McGarry Red Bull Rampage 2013 - YouTube

jquinn83 10-24-2013 12:01 AM

That was impressive.

big_slacker 10-24-2013 12:03 AM

I have a freeride bike and do the local park here. I saw that vid earlier and about sh!+ myself. Next level balls.

Sinister6 10-24-2013 12:20 AM

OH Hell yeah! I'm getting wood just thinking about it! :awesome: I used to race mtn bikes and the rush was unreal!
The skill level there is F'n awesome. If I had the skill absolF'nlutley!!! Life is about the Journey, when I die I hope my body is used up, beaten, broken, skinned, rock rashed and as I slide in to meet the Reaper... I can say, " DAMN that was a great run"!
Never be afraid of dying, it's absolutely going to happen...Be afraid of NOT living!

Jeeping it real 10-24-2013 12:36 AM

What is that a Huffy or somethin?

Owen_TJ 10-24-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinister6 (Post 5608466)
OH Hell yeah! I'm getting wood just thinking about it! :awesome: I used to race mtn bikes and the rush was unreal!
The skill level there is F'n awesome. If I had the skill absolF'nlutley!!! Life is about the Journey, when I die I hope my body is used up, beaten, broken, skinned, rock rashed and as I slide in to meet the Reaper... I can say, " DAMN that was a great run"!
Never be afraid of dying, it's absolutely going to happen...Be afraid of NOT living!

Oh, definitely not scared of the dying part...its the journey to the dying part i wouldnt be a fan of...rock rash hurts lol.

Not sure how i'd ever get the skill to actually "do" that...absolutely insane and definitely takes some balls.

sweetwillyswrangler 10-24-2013 11:54 AM

Mad Skillz

big_slacker 10-24-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen_TJ (Post 5617026)
Oh, definitely not scared of the dying part...its the journey to the dying part i wouldnt be a fan of...rock rash hurts lol.

Not sure how i'd ever get the skill to actually "do" that...absolutely insane and definitely takes some balls.

Start with local freeride and downhill parks, they usually have ratings like a ski resort. Work your way up. Flips and such find a foam pit or make one. Practice without breaking your neck. Eventually take it to the trails.

Going big at rampage of course is a whole different level, but like anything else in life it's all about progression.

Neral22 10-24-2013 07:51 PM

Put it on a roller coaster track and I would ride. Doing this on my bike id be dead and unable to wheel, so nope lol

bostiguy 10-24-2013 09:21 PM

Anyone else wiggling in your seat while watching?

Beastmaster 10-24-2013 09:56 PM

That was cool, I'd be downd for something like that (except for the loops)

dawhitesJKU 10-25-2013 02:37 PM

impressive! If you give me a million dollars i would "try" my best to replicate it...broken bones and all.

Chilly03 10-30-2013 02:29 PM

20 years ago I would have tried it(sans the flips), now I leave that stuff to the young and talented.