Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   Inserting a picture (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/inserting-a-picture-36646.html)

Chris Caldwell 09-17-2009 07:16 PM

Inserting a picture
 
Hi,
Can someone explain to me how to put a picture in a post? Someone has asked me to post a pic of the issue I'm experiencing, yet, when I click insert image, all i get is Http//???.

Thank you very much.
Chris

Levinoss 09-17-2009 07:22 PM

ImageShack® - Image Hosting

Upload your picture from a file on your desktop or the direct link from a website. Then post the direct link with [*IMG][*/IMG] Tags around the link.

Chris Caldwell 09-17-2009 07:31 PM

Thank you for your quick response. I'm pretty good with a computer but when you say to upload a picture from a file on your desktop, i cannot find an upload button within the form to respond. The "Insert Picture" icon only shows Http://, it doesn't have a "browse to" button. So I am not sure what the syntax should be.

Levinoss 09-17-2009 07:39 PM

Click the link I posted. :)

4Jeepn 09-17-2009 07:52 PM

Or if you go into the reply box... you will see a paper clip icon next to the :) face Icon. That will allow you to upload pic's from your computer...

Chris Caldwell 09-17-2009 07:52 PM

Thank you!!!

Levinoss 09-17-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 443089)
Or if you go into the reply box... you will see a paper clip icon next to the :) face Icon. That will allow you to upload pic's from your computer...

I just prefer using a Imageshack account so I don't have to keep uploading the same photos all the time.

4Jeepn 09-17-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 443095)
I just prefer using a Imageshack account so I don't have to keep uploading the same photos all the time.

So the two red x boxs are supposed to be there in your sig then?

Levinoss 09-17-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 443098)
So the two red x boxs are supposed to be there in your sig then?

You use internet explorer?

4Jeepn 09-17-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 443103)
You use internet explorer?

yes and no

Levinoss 09-17-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 443106)
yes and no

I can't figure out why there is 2 box's there to be honest. They only seem to show up with IE and there is no code for them in my signature. Image link, 2 links to a website.

4Jeepn 09-17-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levinoss (Post 443109)
I can't figure out why there is 2 box's there to be honest. They only seem to show up with IE and there is no code for them in my signature. Image link, 2 links to a website.

nothing there when I use Firefox...

Levinoss 09-17-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 443112)
nothing there when I use Firefox...

Yea, I use firefox and opera and it's only IE users that see them. No idea...

4Jeepn 09-17-2009 08:16 PM

should be gone...

Cancer Get Informed
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Scout 09-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Caldwell (Post 443053)
Hi,
Can someone explain to me how to put a picture in a post? Someone has asked me to post a pic of the issue I'm experiencing, yet, when I click insert image, all i get is Http//???.

Thank you very much.
Chris

Try this too: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/this...-pic-8794.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.