Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   is there something wrong with a stock jeep.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/is-there-something-wrong-with-a-stock-jeep-3710.html)

tiny terror 11-01-2006 05:43 PM

is there something wrong with a stock jeep....

or do I have a booger on my face?

The big boy jeeps don't wave back to me.

Something wrong with being stock at the moment??? Was it a major faux-pau to purchase a new jeep? I am looking for a yj at the moment, maybe they'll wave then..... :D

1BLKJP 11-01-2006 06:13 PM

If you are waving first then no matter what size/type jeep you are rolling in you should receive a wave back. You are just getting dumb ASS jeepers rolling past you. :D

tiny terror 11-01-2006 06:35 PM

Maybe it's because I sit so low in the seat they can barely see me. Kinda looks like the jeep's driving itself.

(so good, no booger)

Texapple 11-01-2006 06:37 PM

don't dispair http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/greet021.gif
I've used to get aggrivated when my waves weren't returned.....now I wave for my satisfaction, a returned wave is an added bonus

Keep on wav'in :D

amy 11-01-2006 06:53 PM

I always wave but don't get return waves often either. I just put it down to them not knowing any better.

kg4kpg 11-01-2006 08:13 PM

0|||||||0-wave to ya

mrbigjeep 11-01-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror
or do I have a booger on my face?

The big boy jeeps don't wave back to me.

Something wrong with being stock at the moment??? Was it a major faux-pau to purchase a new jeep? I am looking for a yj at the moment, maybe they'll wave then..... :D

some of the bigger jeeps don't wave at me either.

if you get a YJ then they definitely won't wave at you :D:flipoff: JK JK!

tiny terror 11-01-2006 08:35 PM

I like the square headlights. :p

(i'm disappointed that someone did not jump and say yes Terror, it's the booger on your face... sigh)

amerijeep 11-01-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjeep

response #1. You can always tell a non-Jeep person when they take pops at the YJ.

response #2. You can always tell the guy with the small penis when he starts talking down the YJ to make himself feel better.

amerijeep 11-01-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

I like the square headlights. :p

(i'm disappointed that someone did not jump and say yes Terror, it's the booger on your face... sigh)

Yes indeed. Square is cool!

Now clean yourself up.

tiny terror 11-01-2006 09:11 PM

That is such a relief that it was the booger and not my jeep. Sheew. I didn't know what I was going to tell the old boy.

Texapple 11-01-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

now, you did it.........http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/gen157.gif

Nuthin 11-01-2006 09:18 PM

Heck, mine's lifted and the non-lifted Jeeps don't wave back. I put it down to ignorance and preoccupation.

I still wave, though.

mrbigjeep 11-01-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerijeep
response #1. You can always tell a non-Jeep person when they take pops at the YJ.

response #2. You can always tell the guy with the small penis when he starts talking down the YJ to make himself feel better.

calm down amerijeep i guess you didn't see the JK JK. i figured you'd do this. i like YJ's. you know my buddy has the YJ with the corvette engine and its sweet. i think the square headlights make it look sort of mean

small penis! yeah right! i don't wanna hear that bull shit. talk about somethin else man. if your gonna talk then talk about yours and how you wish it was as big

Dare2BSquare 11-01-2006 10:21 PM

You guys want to compare, start a new thread. Just make sure you put up a warning if you are going to use pictures!!!

tiny terror 11-01-2006 10:22 PM

God, please don't pull out the rulers.

mrbigjeep 11-01-2006 10:22 PM

lol...wrong forum...tiny terror, you mean yardstick for me right? just kidding enough of this

tiny terror 11-01-2006 10:47 PM

See what you started Amerijeep? I'm going to have nightmares now.

whiteyj 11-02-2006 09:38 AM

Quote:

Driven by pure jealousy of a true Jeep. Look at all the problems these new plastic electronic wonders are having.

As Kat said, I wave for my own satisfaction!

mrbigjeep 11-02-2006 09:41 AM

dang you guys don't get it. i was KIDDING. i like YJ's. i would do anything for my buddies LT1 YJ. that thing is sweet.

i also wave regardless of whether its a big jeep or a stock jeep. i gotta wave to all of them.

tiny terror 11-02-2006 09:47 AM

(I knew you were kidding, hence the bird and the JK ;))

mrbigjeep 11-02-2006 11:02 AM

Quote:

(I knew you were kidding, hence the bird and the JK ;))

:D 2 points

tiny terror 11-02-2006 06:15 PM

I only need 89,743 more to get a new set of tires. This is way better than looking for points in my Lucky Charms. :D

Odd is he 11-02-2006 07:41 PM

I gave a guy in a two door JK a wave...... He staired at me in confusion.... "most" women in my area dont wave at all, they have no clue why i'm waving.... I guess thats why the movie "the steepford wives" was based in the two town neighboring mine...

tiny terror 11-02-2006 07:47 PM

I got the "JK Stare" today, too.

Dare2BSquare 11-02-2006 08:26 PM

Maybe everyone should just make a sign that you can hold up in the window as you approach a novice jeep driver...

"It's a Jeep Wave Thing... You Obviously Don't Understand!"

mrbigjeep 11-02-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare
Maybe everyone should just make a sign that you can hold up in the window as you approach a novice jeep driver...

"It's a Jeep Wave Thing... You Obviously Don't Understand!"

lol good idea. no offense to any JK owners but now that there is a 4 door and it is more civilized there will be some soccer moms and other "yuppies" driving it that won't have a clue what were doing...this obviously isn't everybody though. some JK owners will know what to do!

rebelBullDawg325 11-03-2006 03:35 PM

tiny terror, a stock jeep is just as good as most lifted ones, the only thing they have on you is ground clearance, but think about this, you've got a much better gear ratio that most of them, which means, you've got more power to the ground (torque)

rebelBullDawg325 11-03-2006 03:37 PM

but also remember this, dont trash talk the YJ's... i've got one, and even if by some off-chance a tj or JK is better than mine ;) my diagonal back roll bars look way sweeter than the family style bars

tiny terror 11-03-2006 03:49 PM

Oooo, I love those roll bars. I knew there was another reason I wanted square headlights.