Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   TeraLow Anyone? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/teralow-anyone-37518.html)

jgano23 10-04-2009 08:02 PM

TeraLow Anyone?

:punk:

YouTube - MOV04C

4point 10-04-2009 08:13 PM

Very nice! Yours?

jgano23 10-04-2009 08:15 PM

yes, sir. and i can't wait to try it out in a few weeks.

Coyote_94YJ 10-04-2009 08:24 PM

Sweet!!!

You need to have the hubby put a leash on the front so he can take it for walks.

RatherBNarizona 10-04-2009 08:40 PM

you sound like my mom every time I'm about to do something stupid lol
"Please don't kill yourself"

nicolas-eric 10-04-2009 09:10 PM

:eek: thatīs really slow.

i thought of installing this kit or a 4:1 rubicon TC. but I think with an auto tranny and the torque converter I donīt need ist.

jgano23 10-05-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolas-eric (Post 453500)
:eek: thatīs really slow.

i thought of installing this kit or a 4:1 rubicon TC. but I think with an auto tranny and the torque converter I donīt need ist.

when i go wheeling w/ my hubby and the XK guys, they all have automatics so i would be silently cursing them out everytime we would go up or down hills b/c they could go sooo much slower than me. now i can get in front of them and piss them off. :D. the 4:1 low range is going to be great on really steep inclines. i noticed that the t-case really holds the jeep back on inclines.

jpdocdave 10-09-2009 08:18 AM

that is sweet, i really like that cj.

jgano23 10-09-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdocdave (Post 456311)
that is sweet, i really like that cj.

thanks dave. my hubby is a great mechanic and a pretty damn good fabricator. without him i would have a bone stock cj that won't start. i learn a lot from him when he does stuff to my jeep. once we get the lift and get it on, hopefully he will start getting his yj back together. he put a lot of time and $$$ into it so far, but it has been sitting in pieces since he got me the cj a 2-ish years ago. it's going to be a pretty awesome rig.

it's a 1990 yj islander 4.2. he did an SOA install with 6" lift springs; he swapped out the ax-15 with the nv3550; got a dana 300 and did a twin stick install; since he used the howell tbi kit on my cj, he is going to do a 4.0 head swap; he is keeping the dana 35 in the rear and put lockers and chromo shafts; he locked the d30; he upgraded the skid plates; he also removed the body and restored it (it is still sitting in our back yard.) it's going to be a pretty nice set up. he is a die hard yj guy and loves his square eyes.

jpdocdave 10-09-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 456319)
thanks dave. my hubby is a great mechanic and a pretty damn good fabricator. without him i would have a bone stock cj that won't start. i learn a lot from him when he does stuff to my jeep. once we get the lift and get it on, hopefully he will start getting his yj back together. he put a lot of time and $$$ into it so far, but it has been sitting in pieces since he got me the cj a 2-ish years ago. it's going to be a pretty awesome rig.

it's a 1990 yj islander 4.2. he did an SOA install with 6" lift springs; he swapped out the ax-15 with the nv3550; got a dana 300 and did a twin stick install; since he used the howell tbi kit on my cj, he is going to do a 4.0 head swap; he is keeping the dana 35 in the rear and put lockers and chromo shafts; he locked the d30; he upgraded the skid plates; he also removed the body and restored it (it is still sitting in our back yard.) it's going to be a pretty nice set up. he is a die hard yj guy and loves his square eyes.

ya, i've seen some of the posts on that one, he needs to get it in gear.

jgano23 10-09-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdocdave (Post 456328)
ya, i've seen some of the posts on that one, he needs to get it in gear.

he has 4.10's :D. he just posted a thread in the builder's corner about is axle rebuild.