Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Jeeps on Call of Duty (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/jeeps-on-call-of-duty-37785.html)

kaycee83 10-09-2009 06:49 PM

Jeeps on Call of Duty
 
I've come to notice that all of the Jeeps on Call of Duty 4 are wrecked or burnt up. What's up with that?!! :confused:

inzgary 10-09-2009 09:53 PM

Must've been made by hummer lovers...

jdhallissey 10-09-2009 10:11 PM

No no no they are all YJ's guys no worries :D

csamn2007 10-09-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdhallissey (Post 456843)
No no no they are all YJ's guys no worries :D

:punk: ok good to hear good to hear! :rofl:

jdhallissey 10-09-2009 11:15 PM

BTW if you guys want to play a real game go play Socom Confrontation!!!!

Levinoss 10-10-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdhallissey (Post 456843)
No no no they are all YJ's guys no worries :D


Kekkeke

ygohome 10-10-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdhallissey (Post 456870)
BTW if you guys want to play a real game go play Socom Confrontation!!!!

is that the ps3 downloadable game that has terrible lag?

the old willys jeeps in call of duty are awesome. sometimes we play vehicles only and objective is to run down your opponents. very fun until they get fed up and jump in a tank.

mr meatie 10-10-2009 06:03 AM

call of duty is 100 times better than socom. Especially modern warfare.

SurfNaked2010 10-10-2009 08:22 AM

modern warfare best game hands down. #2 is gunna be better YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Infamy (Official HD)

kaycee83 10-10-2009 08:25 AM

Hey now. I drive a YJ!

jdhallissey 10-10-2009 10:32 AM

haha call of duty. Lets go play respawn ohh I hit you in the head but you have bonus life. I played modern warfare for like a week then got sick of it. If your playing socom with lag then your not on the right servers. Along with playing with people with terrible internet.

kaycee83 10-10-2009 02:21 PM

I'm lucky if I can get 3 kills. Haha. But hey I try

drift240 10-19-2009 12:12 AM

Ya id have to say COD is way better than socom, and yes COD4 2 is gonna be sick. She loves watching me kick ass on there haha!!!:punk:

kaycee83 10-19-2009 12:14 AM

Hey one time i had like 21 kills on that one level. (YES! I had 21, you weren't paying attention) My personal favorite is when they John Wayne ppl. :rofl:

drift240 10-19-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 462662)
Hey one time i had like 21 kills on that one level. (YES! I had 21, you weren't paying attention) My personal favorite is when they John Wayne ppl. :rofl:

Ya but i know for a fact i had an easy 28 kill, but im pretty sure i had more that that another time. John Wayne is over rated, but yes still funny to see hahaha :doh:

kaycee83 10-19-2009 12:19 AM

Yea yea...I'm still waiting on you to show me how to be a sniper :confused:

drift240 10-19-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 462667)
Yea yea...I'm still waiting on you to show me how to be a sniper :confused:

It's kinda a skill thing you gotta play more to get better can't be as good as me over night!!:p

kaycee83 10-19-2009 12:34 AM

:deadhorse: Not sure what that is, but it felt necessary. And that's why i always watch you, so i can learn. Duh!...Atleast i don't just randomly stand in the middle of streets now.

drift240 10-19-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 462676)
:deadhorse: Not sure what that is, but it felt necessary. And that's why i always watch you, so i can learn. Duh!...Atleast i don't just randomly stand in the middle of streets now.

Need to be a lil more outta sight

morphious 10-19-2009 12:53 PM

witch map are u trying to snipe just pay attention to were the other snipers tend to hang around and take claymores and sit tow feet from were they like to sit and watch the fun works good on ambush

kaycee83 10-19-2009 09:09 PM

Ah..I better not try sniping just yet. You should see my shooting kills, their amazing. I just pretty much hold the fire button & make my guy do circles, i figure that way i hit anyone within sight. Lol

drift240 10-19-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 463427)
Ah..I better not try sniping just yet. You should see my shooting kills, their amazing. I just pretty much hold the fire button & make my guy do circles, i figure that way i hit anyone within sight. Lol

either that or just shoot at the ground!! lol

kaycee83 10-19-2009 09:30 PM

I wish they would just put me in a corner & just let me John Wayne people.

drift240 10-21-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 463454)
I wish they would just put me in a corner & just let me John Wayne people.

cant do that lol

2000SEWrangler 10-21-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycee83 (Post 463427)
Ah..I better not try sniping just yet. You should see my shooting kills, their amazing. I just pretty much hold the fire button & make my guy do circles, i figure that way i hit anyone within sight. Lol

el oh el this is what my gf does. i love owning ppl on xbox live.

kaycee83 10-22-2009 10:49 PM

haha..she must play like i do...i use to get so mad, i didn't understand how to use the things on the controller to look around, i got shot like 40 times, but i've gotten better!

shawndabrookebays 04-06-2011 01:43 PM

I just started playing Call Of Duty. I try and steer clear of all the pretty Jeeps.

danieldlg_13 04-06-2011 03:17 PM

Wow! Last post since 10/22/2009! Call of Duty: Black Ops?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.