Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   This is gonna suck.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/this-is-gonna-suck-37847.html)

cavediverjc 10-11-2009 09:20 AM

This is gonna suck....
 
My Broncos are playing New England today. I don't see this going well for the Broncos. They BARELY pulled last week's win over Dallas out of their bums. I'll be wearing my old, worn out Elway jersey in hopes that'll be some added luck, but I'm definitely not putting any money on my boys today. :(

jdhallissey 10-11-2009 09:28 AM

Well atleast you know not to bet with your heart that will save you money!!! I think my pats are in it for a super bowl this year!

joemd60 10-11-2009 09:31 AM

[QUOTE=jdhallissey;457415]Well atleast you know not to bet with your heart that will save you money!!! I think my pats are in it for a super bowl this year![/QUOTE]

Smart man! :D

jdhallissey 10-11-2009 09:49 AM

Since my michigan man brady is back unstoppable comes to mind again. BTW Talking bout michigan they need to fire Rodriguez. That man is a absolute terrible coach.

stevens243 10-11-2009 11:02 AM

Don't worry too much about the pats Jordan! Their defense is sucking wind this year and while I didn't believe it until last week, I think the Denver D can give them an opportunity to win this one.

cavediverjc 10-11-2009 11:39 AM

We got rid of that whiny little bitch Cutler only to replace him with another tool. We need to get rid of Orton. I was watching this year's NFL draft and was hoping against hope we'd pick up Josh Freeman from K-State. The Bucs beat us to him. Now we've got Orton. Just sick. At least our defense is up to speed.

05GT-O.C.D. 10-11-2009 12:10 PM

Boo-f'n-who.

Try being a Browns fan. :banghead:

stevens243 10-11-2009 12:12 PM

Or a Lions fan...:(

RatherBNarizona 10-11-2009 02:05 PM

We have to win!!!
My buddies are all Pat's fans!

cavediverjc 10-11-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatherBNmexico (Post 457503)
We have to win!!!
My buddies are all Pat's fans!

Well, it's 10-0 Pats. Tom Brady is tearing us a new one. There's 3:45 left in the first quarter, so there's a ton of game left. We'll see if our defense can hold Brady back........so far it doesn't look like it.

stevens243 10-11-2009 06:41 PM

Ha ha! Take that Bellichick!

cavediverjc 10-11-2009 07:24 PM

Well that was a happy ending to a frustrating game. Didn't see that coming. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Geoff@Bestop 10-11-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 457411)
My Broncos are playing New England today. I don't see this going well for the Broncos. They BARELY pulled last week's win over Dallas out of their bums. I'll be wearing my old, worn out Elway jersey in hopes that'll be some added luck, but I'm definitely not putting any money on my boys today. :(

You can turn that jersey in now, pal. Just hand it off to a true believer.
5-0!

jdhallissey 10-12-2009 01:22 AM

They really need to change the rule of this sudden death crap. Give both teams a chance just like college. Start them on the 35 or 40 and let that be OT and play till there is a winner.

csamn2007 10-12-2009 05:26 AM

I almost pooped my self when i heard! I cant wait for the broncos giants game.

cavediverjc 10-12-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 457732)
You can turn that jersey in now, pal. Just hand it off to a true believer.
5-0!

Lol........I've been a fan of the Broncos since I was 9. That was back in 1983 when Elway left Stanford to go to the Colts, then was traded to the Broncos. I am a true believer, but I'm also a realist. ;) I've loved them through ALL of the lean years, and believe me, there were plenty of lean years. It's ok, as a fan, to have doubts about your team's winning abilities. :)

Geoff@Bestop 10-12-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 457876)
Lol........I've been a fan of the Broncos since I was 9. That was back in 1983 when Elway left Stanford to go to the Colts, then was traded to the Broncos. I am a true believer, but I'm also a realist. ;) I've loved them through ALL of the lean years, and believe me, there were plenty of lean years. It's ok, as a fan, to have doubts about your team's winning abilities. :)

Well, I wouldn't have put money on them, so I'm a realist too. But it's still a win!

cavediverjc 10-12-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 457893)
Well, I wouldn't have put money on them, so I'm a realist too. But it's still a win!

Hell yeah it is!!!! 5-0........who would have thought Josh McDaniels' first year in Denver would start off so good? I'm loving it!!!

afrats 10-12-2009 10:09 AM

The Broncos D looks great and as much as you cut on Orton he is playing well. He is not making mistakes and is taking care of the ball. That is enabling the Broncos to score enough points each week to get the victory. Their defense is the #1 in the league right now and the offense is starting to click. I think they have a shot at making a good run. I am a Broncos fan too and was very optimistic in the beginning, saying I would be happy with 6 wins.

cavediverjc 10-12-2009 11:16 AM

I agree, I probably badmouth Orton too much and don't give him the respect he deserves. I was SO HAPPY to see Cutler leave Denver and was just discouraged to see us get another barely marginal quarterback for a trade. I had a ton of doubts about Orton's decision-making abilities, as well as his accuracy..........but he's showing that I was wrong about him. I hope he continues to make me eat crow, since that means he'll continue to lead our team towards victories!!!!

cavediverjc 10-12-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csamn2007 (Post 457826)
I almost pooped my self when i heard! I cant wait for the broncos giants game.

Hey I'm gonna be at the Denver/San Diego game at Invesco on November 22nd. It would be cool to meet you there if you want to knock a couple back. Let me know.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.