Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Washington Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/)
-   -   Another new Guy (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f57/another-new-guy-38897.html)

LoneArcher 10-28-2009 07:11 PM

Another new Guy

Just picked up our 09 unlimited.
I have almost always had a 4x4, But this is my first jeep. Went out looking for mudd Saturday, With a friend who turned me onto the Jeep. And going to start the mod's just as fast as i can come up with the money.
I see it going to be alot like motorcycles. Mods Mods Mods

Its easyer to get foregiveness than it is permission.:D
I could get in trouble. :banghead:

Ought5 10-28-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneArcher (Post 472130)
Just picked up our 09 unlimited.
I have almost always had a 4x4, But this is my first jeep. Went out looking for mudd Saturday, With a friend who turned me onto the Jeep. And going to start the mod's just as fast as i can come up with the money.
I see it going to be alot like motorcycles. Mods Mods Mods

Its easyer to get foregiveness than it is permission.:D
I could get in trouble. :banghead:

Dam Newb's :bottom:

Just kidding ... ... I know this guy :wavey:

They sure do have some strange smilies on this forum :punk:

LoneArcher 10-29-2009 02:45 PM

Sure do:flipoff: LMAO

Coyote_94YJ 10-29-2009 04:34 PM

You two don't like our smileys? Let me show you to the door. :D

I'm just kidding. Welcome. What part of Washington are you two from? I used to live in a town called Shelton for a while and I'm hoping to get stationed at McChord if I have to come back to the states next year.

Lets see some pics of your jeeps.

Ought5 10-29-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyote_94yj (Post 473656)
You two don't like our smileys? Let me show you to the door. :D

I'm just kidding. Welcome. What part of Washington are you two from? I used to live in a town called Shelton for a while and I'm hoping to get stationed at McChord if I have to come back to the states next year.

Lets see some pics of your jeeps.

Oh dear ..... I don't think I'll go as far as you did with my Jeep :blunt:

Love those fooking smileys ! :punk:

I am 50 miles north of Seattle.

LoneArcher 10-30-2009 02:46 PM

I love em, And i am about thirty five miles north. A quiet little town called. Granite Falls.:wavey:

Coyote_94YJ 10-30-2009 04:30 PM

Ahh. I was on the other side of the sound about 45-60 minutes up the 101 from Olympia.

wasurfer86 12-19-2009 12:32 AM

anybody on the peninsula side? btw im new also. just found out today that there was a state section of the forum

ropanach 12-14-2010 08:44 PM

I live at lake Cushman about 25 miles north of shelton on US 101 I've had my jeep about 30ty days, I drive it to work every day, used the 4 wheel drive when we had all that snow, it works great, moved here in October, haven't had time to look for any trails yet, found a logged off area that was a little bit of fun, but I didn't use the 4 wheel drive, didn't need it, Too flat, but I did get the white jeep brown:D