Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Black Wrangler Soft Top SW PA (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/black-wrangler-soft-top-sw-pa-39093.html)

agentw0 11-01-2009 10:25 PM

Black Wrangler Soft Top SW PA
 
For Sale is The Black Soft top with tinted windows that came with my 2006 Rubicon. I prefer the Hard Top and have no plans of ever using the Soft Top so I would like to sell it to make some room in the Garage. I have never used this top at all, I got the jeep home, took it out and put it away.

$275.00 - O.B.O.

I would be willing to meet up within a reasonable Distance from Uniontown PA, ZIP 15401.

I would also be willing to ship it as long as the buyer covers the costs of the method of thier choice.

I will accept cash or paypal and could probably do pics upon request.

PM Me if Interested.

kbendon 11-05-2009 10:20 PM

still have?

ken

motokeen 11-05-2009 10:31 PM

Nevermind the PM I sent. I just checked and it won't fit my jeep.

Neil F. 11-06-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motokeen (Post 480812)
Nevermind the PM I sent. I just checked and it won't fit my jeep.

What year do you have? It will fit 97-06

kbendon 11-06-2009 02:07 PM

I have a 97 does it have all the hardware?

Ken

Geoff@Bestop 11-06-2009 02:49 PM

This is an excellent deal for someone.

Be aware that this top will most likely only fit 03-06.

There were some changes in 03 on the sportbar size (it got a lot beefier).

We sell different parts for 97-02 and for 03-06, even though they're all TJs and look identical.

kbendon 11-06-2009 02:57 PM

what is the sportbar?

Geoff@Bestop 11-06-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbendon (Post 481445)
what is the sportbar?

Another word for roll bar.

Companies started getting in trouble for calling them "rollbars" -- evidently it made people think they could roll their vehicle and not get hurt. So they started calling them "sportsbars."

It's annoying, but when I write catalog copy and stuff like that, I've just gotten used to saying sportsbar (Bestop sells "sportsbar" covers).

YOU can call them whatever makes you happy. I suggest calling them "hooker bars." (no, wait, that might get you in trouble too).

ExDementia 11-06-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 481437)
This is an excellent deal for someone.

Be aware that this top will most likely only fit 03-06.

There were some changes in 03 on the sportbar size (it got a lot beefier).

We sell different parts for 97-02 and for 03-06, even though they're all TJs and look identical.

I have a factory top from an 03 Rubicon on my 99, fits perfect.:wavey:

agentw0 11-10-2009 12:11 AM

Yes I still have this

agentw0 11-10-2009 12:14 AM

I am going to try and post of Pics of everything, I am assuming all hardware is there, I know the side framing is, i dont know what else is needed to install one since i have never put one on. Ill just put up pics and we can go from there

pyro 11-10-2009 02:00 AM

waitin on the pics.

kbendon 11-10-2009 08:36 AM

just sent you a pm

Stillwater Richard 11-10-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentw0 (Post 476864)
For Sale is The Black Soft top with tinted windows that came with my 2006 Rubicon. I prefer the Hard Top and have no plans of ever using the Soft Top so I would like to sell it to make some room in the Garage. I have never used this top at all, I got the jeep home, took it out and put it away.

$275.00 - O.B.O.

I would be willing to meet up within a reasonable Distance from Uniontown PA, ZIP 15401.

I would also be willing to ship it as long as the buyer covers the costs of the method of thier choice.

I will accept cash or paypal and could probably do pics upon request.

PM Me if Interested.



Will that soft top fit a 2001 Safari?

jamesdeanblvd 11-22-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agentw0 (Post 484303)
I am going to try and post of Pics of everything, I am assuming all hardware is there, I know the side framing is, i dont know what else is needed to install one since i have never put one on. Ill just put up pics and we can go from there

Just sent you a pm.

agentw0 11-28-2009 10:37 PM

Top was sold today, I also had it advertised in a local paper and a guy came with cash in hand and picked it up.

Thanks for the Interest.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.