rumor mill: wrangler with diesel option
got this from a Dodge Truck mailing list.
Chrysler unveils five year plan
-Jeep Wrangler will go to the dark side - a Fiat diesel will be
- Jeep will remarket with the purpose of regaining the legendary brand's
image around the world... the goal is to be the number 1 brand of SUVs
in the world
- Commander dies after 2010
- New Grand Cherokee for MY2011 in spring 2010
- All remaining Jeeps refreshed for MY2011
- All Jeeps will get 70th anniversary models during 2011
- Patriot and Compass die after 2012, replaced by a new compact SUV and
a new smaller SUV
thatd be pretty sweet.....if it happens.
I heard the same thing about the diesel option for the wrangler, I guess will have to wait and see!
Original source of rumor here:
Live Blog: Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne presents 5-year business plan — Autoblog
"The 2.8 L VM Motori turbodiesel straight-4 used in the Liberty is offered as options outside of U.S, as it does not satisfy U.S. emission control standards for 2007."
They got them in my dealership, need to get a test drive finally in one of those.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.