Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Koons of Tysons Corner (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f194/)
-   -   Welcome Back Koons of Tysons Corner! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f194/welcome-back-koons-of-tysons-corner-412074.html)

HelenaAG 11-28-2013 05:11 PM

Welcome Back Koons of Tysons Corner!
 
Please take a moment to welcome back Koons of Tysons Corner!

Be sure to visit their site:http://www.koonschryslerdodgejeepram...x=-340&y=-549/

Chad s 11-29-2013 08:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Welcome back guys. Tell Tom Ames I said hello. Thanks for the great deal. Here's what she looks like now

Attachment 553338



Attachment 553362



Attachment 553370

Thomas Ames 12-18-2013 11:47 AM

Man Great Job on the MODs
Still looking for the hard Top might have a connection
Tom

Chad s 12-21-2013 06:46 AM

Just let me know. Thanks

pbloxam 04-22-2014 07:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got this 2014 from Koons Jeep in Tysons...started my build with a few mods Got this from my buddy Steve Bristow. Great guy and salesman...

Just put new wheels and Tires on her! Borla, K&N, Lower control arm Skids. Rugged Ridge mats, Front skid ...Waiting for my oil pan skid...

Thanks Koons Jeep! One proud and happy owner here!

Creatrix98 04-30-2014 10:37 AM

Picked up my 2014 JKUR on 4/26 from Koons. Ordered through Tom Ames and then worked with Dennis Chen on the delivery. The entire process was very smooth and the finance guy saved me alot of money. I was prefinanced through my own bank before I got to the dealer and they were able to beat it by $100 a month. :D

Its nice to work with salesmen that know Jeeps. Tom has a 2dr. JK Sahara and Dennis has an old CJ. Koons has great pricing at 5% below invoice and I didnt have to join Tread Lightly. I would highly recommend Koons for any Jeepers on the east coast looking for a new Jeep.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...2e549b4010.jpg

Creatrix98 04-30-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbloxam (Post 10080057)
Got this 2014 from Koons Jeep in Tysons...started my build with a few mods Got this from my buddy Steve Bristow. Great guy and salesman...

Just put new wheels and Tires on her! Borla, K&N, Lower control arm Skids. Rugged Ridge mats, Front skid ...Waiting for my oil pan skid...

Thanks Koons Jeep! One proud and happy owner here!

Nice wheels, I am getting the same ones....just with 35's

mikeJKUR 05-01-2014 03:56 PM

I got my wrangler from Koons of Tysons on 2/14/2014. I went to every dealer in northern Virginia and the online wow price bet every other dealer by a few thousands. I went to 4 others dealers before going to Koons and they all just wanted to play the same old game.

It was so refreshing not to do with the typical household that you do at other dealerships. I know what I was going to pay out the door and what my trade in before I walked innthe door.

ADee1 05-05-2014 12:54 PM

I sent Thomas a PM, does anyone know if he checks them or not? Or if there's a better way to get in touch with him?

AD

PA23Sam 05-19-2014 06:52 PM

His mobile 703-772-0009

VA Vince 01-04-2015 03:05 PM

Is the "wow price" typically below invoice?

timbits588 01-22-2015 03:11 PM

I think if you build them on cars.com and some of those websites it will break everything down for you in terms of MSRP and invoice price for the model and extras you choose. I'm pretty sure that the WOW price is close to or even below invoice in a lot of cases.
They're an awesome dealership to work with. I worked with Rabih (pronounced Robby) Araki. Really nice guy to work with and good experience with him.

ADee1 03-24-2015 02:04 PM

Do they have any hidden fees, doc fees, or other fees other than tax and tags? Or was it straight up 5% under invoice add in tax and tags and drive her home?

ADee1 04-02-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADee1 (Post 17918881)
Do they have any hidden fees, doc fees, or other fees other than tax and tags? Or was it straight up 5% under invoice add in tax and tags and drive her home?


Anyone?

Jnwfj 06-16-2015 07:51 PM

Koons is usually always the lowest priced, paid $28,304 for my '12 JKUR with 56k miles navigation hardtop AEV wheels, every option other than leather and heated seats.

mhass302 06-20-2015 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADee1 (Post 17918881)
Do they have any hidden fees, doc fees, or other fees other than tax and tags? Or was it straight up 5% under invoice add in tax and tags and drive her home?

I know this question is a bit dated but that Koons location has been offering 7% under invoice for two years now through the forum I left to join here, perhaps the same is true here and I'll explain why in a second...

They have a $599 processing fee so on a $40K invoice it ended up being 5.5% under invoice + taxes and tags. Not sure if the 5% you mention accounts for that $599 fee or not.

Aside from that the only hiccup I found was when having a trade. I worked though them twice and each time my trade value was far lower than expected.

Most recently in May of this year when I was looking for a 2015 JKURHR and they offered $24K for my 2012 Overland; I rec'd $30.5K locally.

So, I think it's a great deal and they were awesome and easy to work with, we had people flying in from Ohio to purchase new Grand Cherokees who said the same. I, for whatever reason, was unfortunate in the trade-in dept.

ADee1 06-20-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhass302 (Post 19825297)
I know this question is a bit dated but that Koons location has been offering 7% under invoice for two years now through the forum I left to join here, perhaps the same is true here and I'll explain why in a second...

They have a $599 processing fee so on a $40K invoice it ended up being 5.5% under invoice + taxes and tags. Not sure if the 5% you mention accounts for that $599 fee or not.

Aside from that the only hiccup I found was when having a trade. I worked though them twice and each time my trade value was far lower than expected.

Most recently in May of this year when I was looking for a 2015 JKURHR and they offered $24K for my 2012 Overland; I rec'd $30.5K locally.

So, I think it's a great deal and they were awesome and easy to work with, we had people flying in from Ohio to purchase new Grand Cherokees who said the same. I, for whatever reason, was unfortunate in the trade-in dept.

Thank you. I'm sittin tight waiting for the 2016's now. A few things changed, some for the good, some just OK. I don't have a trade, and would never trade, so if they'll do business straight up with no funny business I might just make the trip.

ezman4241 06-27-2015 11:39 AM

Talk with Laura, great salesperson, straight forward and didnt play games. Just bought my Willys Unlimited from her a couple weeks ago. Got a deal that im sure I couldnt have gotten anywhere in Pa. Thats why I drove almost three hours to got get it.

TrueIrishFan616 07-13-2015 01:40 PM

I work for this dealership as well. Check out my google reviews if you'd like. My name is Noah Foreman. If anybody has any questions about anything, please let me know.

JeeperOH 07-14-2015 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhass302 (Post 19825297)
I know this question is a bit dated but that Koons location has been offering 7% under invoice for two years now through the forum I left to join here, perhaps the same is true here and I'll explain why in a second...

They have a $599 processing fee so on a $40K invoice it ended up being 5.5% under invoice + taxes and tags. Not sure if the 5% you mention accounts for that $599 fee or not.

Aside from that the only hiccup I found was when having a trade. I worked though them twice and each time my trade value was far lower than expected.

Most recently in May of this year when I was looking for a 2015 JKURHR and they offered $24K for my 2012 Overland; I rec'd $30.5K locally.

So, I think it's a great deal and they were awesome and easy to work with, we had people flying in from Ohio to purchase new Grand Cherokees who said the same. I, for whatever reason, was unfortunate in the trade-in dept.

If this is true (7%) then the first representative that gets in contact with me from that place gets my business on a pre-order '16. I don't want to hassle with trying to find the best bottom dollar - make 7% happen and you have a sale.

demarpaint 07-18-2015 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeeperOH (Post 20260497)
If this is true (7%) then the first representative that gets in contact with me from that place gets my business on a pre-order '16. I don't want to hassle with trying to find the best bottom dollar - make 7% happen and you have a sale.

Me too, let me know if that can happen. If I can place a hassle free order over the phone and with emails I would seriously consider making the trip to VA from Long Island.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.