Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   toys for tots run (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/toys-for-tots-run-4250.html)

activelydying 12-03-2006 10:32 AM

toys for tots run

i just got back from the toys for tots run and it was great. this was my first time to do something like this(a virgin no more:D ), and i hope to do it again. it was nice to see what a pretty much stock jeep could do. to tell you the truth, i was somewhat amazed. a few times people with modified jeeps had a few more problems then i did. so i guess it's not so much what you drive, but how you drive. hope to have some pictures posted later on in the week.

stock jeep -1
trail - 0

tiny terror 12-03-2006 10:40 AM

Cool AD. Toys for Tots is such a great cause, but you realize, finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit.

Get those pictures posted!!!

activelydying 12-03-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 34690)
Cool AD. Toys for Tots is such a great cause, but you realize, finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit.

Get those pictures posted!!!

i was trying to tell the cop that was the reason i looked that way, but it didn't help.

now i need bail money:(

tiny terror 12-03-2006 10:51 AM

Do the time and then buy a new toy for the Jeep. :D

activelydying 12-03-2006 11:01 AM

that's easy for you to say. do you want to get married to bubba:eek:

Odhinn 12-03-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 34690)
finding out what the beastie can do causes the shakes when you can't get out on a trail soon enough. You'll be jonesing in a couple of days, looking like an addict without a hit

So thanks why my jeep has an uncontrollable steering shift when passing trails;)

BTW actively those runs are great, glad to see you found one in your area.:)

BILLG 12-06-2006 02:41 PM

toys for tots

I was at this run also.They had something like 70 rigs there.It was held at Painted Rock Off Road Park.It is located east of Sommerset Ohio on St Rt 22.They have a web site up.www.paintedrockorv.com plenty of pictures there.Good people and a great time.Bill

tiny terror 12-06-2006 05:03 PM

The link's not working or I'm just not clicking it right :D

Odhinn 12-06-2006 10:29 PM

I really need to find one here, they are cool to go on.

BILLG 12-08-2006 03:54 PM

The link is www.paintedrockohv.com sorry about the wrong link.Bill

activelydying 12-08-2006 06:08 PM

that link is great. i got to see a few pictures of the jeep in action. brought a little tear to my eye.

mark000 12-12-2006 09:07 AM

Painted Rock Park

I was there too. It was a blast. And the best part was I didn't break anything this time. Made it through the entire course without , well with some scratches< and acouple acred of mud under my jeep. The were about 70 vehicles that went in and about 6 or so that didn't make it out alive.

mark000 12-12-2006 09:10 AM

Toys for Tots

I was there too. Had a blast. Everyone was really great there. And the best part is I made it out without, okay with some scratches, but nothing broke this time. I did have about an acre of mud to chisel loose from the undeside. But now I have a ramp in my driveway. LOL