Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   2009 (JK) 2-door hardtop w/case- $825 - NY (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/2009-jk-2-door-hardtop-w-case-825-ny-43365.html)

thaduke2003 01-25-2010 09:26 PM

2009 (JK) 2-door hardtop w/case- $825 - NY

Hey all. Yep. I'm selling the hardtop off of my 2009 2-door JK Wrangler. It has only been in use for 6 months, and has been washed (fairly) regularly in there- no extended periods of over-dirtiness (sadly, I know!). I am selling it because we are likely moving to Florida in ~a year, and I plan to run topless a lot more often in FL than up here in NY! :punk:

Anyway, it's black, and I'm throwing in the Mopar hardtop storage case (for the freedom panels), and the Lang thumbscrews that replace the OEM hardware so you don't need a hex tool to remove the main portion of the top- OEM hardware will be included, as well. I am looking to get $825- a WF discounted price :)

The top is currently on my Wrangler, located in or around Clinton Corners, NY. I'm about 2 minutes from the Taconic State Parkway, 45 minutes north of I-84, and maybe 75 minutes south of I-90. I am willing to travel some, but not more than an hour or two (within reason).

As for wiring, I would rather not remove it. It's a PITA. If you REALLY want, I present you two options:
1. I remove what I can when you come to pick up the hardtop. You'll still have to buy the rest from a junkyard or dealership. I will NOT remove underhood wiring, and unless you are a certified Jeep tech working on the Jeep on the clock, in a dealership, you won't either.
2. You pick up the Jeep, and leave me with X extra dollars (I'll get a quote if you want to go this route) to have my local dealership remove the wiring.

I consider this a VERY fair price for the top, not to mention the $125+ worth of stuff I'm throwing in. As for getting the wiring for yourself, it's ~$150 MSRP through your local dealership (PN 82210215AG), plus installation, which you could do yourself if you wanted.

The top itself is in nearly perfect shape. It does not leak (really- no leaks over the dash, down the sides, etc.), the windows are not cracked or chipped anywhere, and the wiper, washer, and defroster all work perfectly. This is, for all intents and purposes, a new top.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Sale is cash only, and first come, first serve. The only exception is if I have someone driving from a distance- if I know they're coming on, say, Saturday, and a local also wants to buy Saturday, I will defer to the traveler. Don't want to tick anyone off, so I hope that's fair. Anyway, cheers :) Mark W.

thaduke2003 01-25-2010 09:28 PM

P.S. I have not included a pic because:
A. I don't have a digicam.
B. It's a hardtop, for a Wrangler. Go look it up online :) Official Jeep Site - 4x4 SUV, Sport Utility Vehicle

If you REALLY are interested in buying, and want a pic, and can receive picture messages, PM me your cell # and I'll shoot you a pic on my cell phone (LOW res), and make do with that. Mark W.
Cheers- Mark W.

thaduke2003 01-27-2010 07:59 AM

Pending local sale- Mark W.

thaduke2003 01-30-2010 05:28 PM

Sold- Mark W.