Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Yeah Admins! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/yeah-admins-4367.html)

whiteyj 12-11-2006 09:12 PM

Yeah Admins!
 
Nice job of bringing the site back up! I had to work all day today!

kg4kpg 12-11-2006 09:15 PM

Welcome back, long day at work without WF to take up all my time. ;)

amy 12-11-2006 09:18 PM

Yup, you guys rock!

Tiburon 12-11-2006 09:26 PM

*twitch* finnally over my *twitch* post- *twitch* withdraw

khenderson 12-11-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiburon (Post 36526)
*twitch* finnally over my *twitch* post- *twitch* withdraw

YOU?!?! imagine how Scout feels!! :flipoff::D :flipoff:

03Leo 12-11-2006 11:59 PM

Great job, thank you!

Texapple 12-12-2006 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiburon (Post 36526)
*twitch* finnally over my *twitch* post- *twitch* withdraw

Frank let out a HUGE sigh of relief this morning.........
....mumbled something about living with a bear the last few days :confused:

tiny terror 12-12-2006 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texapple (Post 36629)
Frank let out a HUGE sigh of relief this morning.........
....mumbled something about living with a bear the last few days :confused:


I sure hope he was talking about demeanor and not smell. :D

Texapple 12-12-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 36654)
I sure hope he was talking about demeanor and not smell. :D

I'm not telling :D

wait....he might have meant my hairy legs :eek: you know I save on razors by cutting back in the winter ;)

whiteyj 12-12-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texapple (Post 36694)
I'm not telling :D

wait....he might have meant my hairy legs :eek: you know I save on razors by cutting back in the winter ;)

I'll bet in either case he did it from a distance!

activelydying 12-12-2006 01:31 PM

thanks guys for kicking butt and getting this thing running, my bosses hate you now though.

khenderson 12-12-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by activelydying (Post 36719)
my bosses hate you now though.

i'm really ok with that tho.

bluvikng 12-12-2006 07:35 PM

Congrats, on getting everything back up and rolling again. It was a weird weakend, not being able to look at this site.......lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.