Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New Jersey Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f93/)
-   -   central jersey (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f93/central-jersey-44085.html)

monteYJ 02-07-2010 09:54 AM

central jersey
 
Hey, I was wondering if there are any good garages for jeeps around the middlesex area. I wanna get a few things checked out on the jeep and would like to take it to a professional. Thanks

dasaffen 02-18-2010 07:42 AM

+1 to that. I'm in middlesex too and I can never find anyone who is great with jeeps.

dasaffen 02-18-2010 07:47 AM

There is one shop that is good with off road vehicles in general and I know they do work on plenty of jeeps. Its called Krazy House Customs on Route 1, problem is, they are VERY expensive.

jgano23 02-18-2010 07:52 AM

i don't know any 4x4 shops in middlesex, but there is a place called OK 4WD in on 57 in stewartsville. if you take 287 north to 78 west to Exit 4. it takes about 45 mins to get there from Edison.

monteYJ 02-18-2010 02:47 PM

Thanks for the info guys and yes Krazy is expensive. Been there for a friends train horn because he wanted to go big...we ended up installing ourselves lol. Where in Middlesex Das?

dasaffen 02-22-2010 11:28 AM

In south river, its little town right next east brunswick. Yourself?

monteYJ 02-28-2010 09:51 AM

Nice, I am in EB. WE should hit the trails. A friend of mine just got a Wrangler aswell.

dasaffen 03-02-2010 12:34 PM

awesome i've been lookin for some jeepers to hit the trails with. send me a private message with your email ill do the same.

waynequlle 05-06-2010 11:34 AM

hey im new to this forum an just got a 06 TJ an was lookin for some trails also.. im from central nj.

David Lucas 05-06-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynequlle (Post 617743)
hey im new to this forum an just got a 06 TJ an was lookin for some trails also.. im from central nj.

Pine Barrens. More trails than you can shake a stick at. Just avoid the Warren Grove Target Range and Forked River Mtns. Covers most of Burlington and Ocean counties and part of Camden and Atlantic. Just watch out for the Jersey Devil.:firedevil:

LIMEGREENWITHENVY 06-01-2010 06:01 PM

Hey guys live in new bruns... i've seen a few wranglers (tj's & jk's) around this area... the ones the imediately some to mind are a black 4dr jk lifted looking bad ass!! and a red tj lifted with kc's on the windshield... dont know if these guys are on here but THOSE ARE SOME NICE RIGS GUYS!!! lol

Dr. Venture 09-01-2010 02:28 PM

I work at a shop in North Brunswick. Bought a 92 yj about 8 months ago now and i do all my own work and repairs. Plus i work on my buddies 95 yj as well.

I actually overhauled mine, and it now looks and runs perfect.

PM me for info since i am not sure if i am allowed to post up shop info, thanks!

here is mine.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...ure/Jeep/3.jpg

DROD33 09-02-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
I work at a shop in North Brunswick. Bought a 92 yj about 8 months ago now and i do all my own work and repairs. Plus i work on my buddies 95 yj as well.

I actually overhauled mine, and it now looks and runs perfect.

PM me for info since i am not sure if i am allowed to post up shop info, thanks!

here is mine.

I saw your jeep at the Bp when i was getting gas the other day

Dr. Venture 09-02-2010 04:42 PM

^ Yup, thats the place.

hookuspookus 09-05-2010 11:00 PM

Its here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monteyj (Post 540472)
hey, i was wondering if there are any good garages for jeeps around the middlesex area. I wanna get a few things checked out on the jeep and would like to take it to a professional. Thanks

their is a guy in keyport behind the post office , all he doe's is jeeps

Redz72 09-26-2010 05:23 PM

I just joined this forum today and am located just outside of Princeton. I am always looking for other jeeps in the area to hit up the barrens/Wharton

Dr. Venture 09-26-2010 07:19 PM

^ i'd be down. Im in North Brunswick..right up rt 1

Hendy 09-26-2010 07:27 PM

Born and raised in Edison, currently stationed in VA. I have always wanted to hit up the Pine Barrens and do some camping and wheeling over a weekend. Keep me in mind if you guys do put together a trip, I may just take some leave and come up.

hookuspookus 09-27-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendy (Post 789744)
Born and raised in Edison, currently stationed in VA. I have always wanted to hit up the Pine Barrens and do some camping and wheeling over a weekend. Keep me in mind if you guys do put together a trip, I may just take some leave and come up.

hi i'm a edison guy myself , what part are you from ? i'm from the park ave area . scott

hookuspookus 09-27-2010 11:09 AM

i just found some old indian trails . nobody knows about ,private ,secluded

gotmudnj 02-11-2011 08:03 PM

shops in central jersey is toms machine shop in rahway and also no excuses in new egypt.

Gobigorgohome 03-31-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmudnj (Post 1050213)
shops in central jersey is toms machine shop in rahway and also no excuses in new egypt.


Hey gotmudnj. Are you associated with the centeral NJ 4x4 club Got Mud CNJ? I contacted them a few months back about joining, but unfortunately I haven't been able to make it to any meetings yet (during the winter I am not around often on the weekends, that changes in the spring/summer/fall). I will hopefully be attending one in the coming weeks/months. If you are, do you know if they are going to be doing a trail ride anytime soon?

daves32nd 05-21-2012 03:54 PM

was up guys. i just got my new 2012 jeep last week was hoping to find some jeepers around rahway, also cant seem to find a shop where i can buy parts and accessories for my jeep. anyone know of any?

TJallday97 05-21-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasaffen
awesome i've been lookin for some jeepers to hit the trails with. send me a private message with your email ill do the same.

Dude i live in woodbridge.......you should check out toms machine shop in avenel on rahway ave by the prison there good all they do is 4x4s the guy builds monster truck

daves32nd 05-21-2012 05:22 PM

oh nice going to check it out. thanks

TJallday97 05-21-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daves32nd
was up guys. i just got my new 2012 jeep last week was hoping to find some jeepers around rahway, also cant seem to find a shop where i can buy parts and accessories for my jeep. anyone know of any?

If you want any parts/accessories go to road runners on st george in avenel and if you want anything done to it go to toms machine shop across the street from rahway prison....its behind jims signs

TJallday97 05-21-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daves32nd
oh nice going to check it out. thanks

If you wanna go wheelin this weekend send me a pm and ill give you my number and shit

TJallday97 05-21-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmudnj
shops in central jersey is toms machine shop in rahway and also no excuses in new egypt.

Central jersey 4x4 all day!

VASYLfromUKRAINE 05-22-2012 05:37 AM

1 CRAZY HOUSE CUSTOMS ask don
2 no excuses jeep new egypt
3 buhler dodge jeep eatontown new jersey ask jeff

gillette 06-05-2012 03:40 PM

Hey guys I am in central jersey too. Piscataway right outside new brunswick so I would be down to get together for some trailing/meet and greet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.