Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Looking at seats to replace stock ones

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Jerry Bransford 
#1 ·
Have been looking at a few alternatives to replace or cover my existing Sahara green/brown stock cloth seats. I was leaning towards covers from covering or wet okole since there is a great deal on right now on Quadratec. Then I ran across these on eBay....anyone ever used or have feedback on these JDM universal seats?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/190852792945?lpid=82

#6 ·
X2 on not using Wet Okole or any other neoprene cover. Neoprene is not waterproof, it soaks it up like a sponge if not wiped off right away. And neoprene soaks up perspiration too.

When I was ready for new seats for my TJ, I ended up getting mine from PRP Racing that are made here in California. Most of the seats you'll find on eBay are cheaply made in China.

#10 ·
Wet okole=swamp butt..lol..I went for a drive with a fellow tj owner to listen to a strange squeak he had..his jeep has corbeau seats with 1" risers..wow..I couldn't believe how much nicer it was to drive in his jeep compared to my stock seats..oh,the squeak had nothing to do with the seats in case you were wondering..:)

#11 ·
I went for a drive with a fellow tj owner to listen to a strange squeak he had..his jeep has corbeau seats with 1" risers..wow..I couldn't believe how much nicer it was to drive in his jeep compared to my stock seats..
Ha yeah that's why I'm running PRP Racing seats in my TJ now. A friend won a pair of PRP seats at a drawing held for King of the Hammers volunteers and I helped him get his seat heaters working. The first time I sat in his seats I immediately started hating my stock seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.