Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   North Dakota Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f87/)
-   -   checkin (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f87/checkin-4518.html)

deverhart 12-14-2006 01:30 PM

checkin
 
whos in?

scotiez 12-16-2007 07:26 PM

I wonder if there are any other jeepers from North Dakota on the forum. I'm here anyway.

kg4kpg 12-17-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotiez (Post 172580)
I wonder if there are any other jeepers from North Dakota on the forum. I'm here anyway.

Well, I'm not from there, but I'm scheduled to be in Devils Lake for three weeks in March.

scotiez 12-17-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg4kpg (Post 172797)
Well, I'm not from there, but I'm scheduled to be in Devils Lake for three weeks in March.

What are you gona do in Devils Lake? That is about an hour or so to the west of me.

kg4kpg 12-18-2007 08:37 AM

I have a school I have to attend for the National Guard. They are making me change my career field.

jonnybravo 01-19-2008 07:05 PM

i am in minot.

scotiez 01-19-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnybravo (Post 183965)
i am in minot.


So how are things in Minot? It's been a long time since i was out west. I do most of my travel in Minnesota.

jonnybravo 01-29-2008 07:23 PM

sorry it took so long. its flippin cold. i saw in the tj forum you got new tires. i have the same firestones you had and you are right about them, ive been pointing the wrong way a few times. they were brand new when i bought this summer. they're quiet on the highway and alright in dirt and mud but just no grip in ice.

MNPHINZ 03-08-2008 12:35 PM

Hello
 
Thought I'd check in. I'm technically in MN, Moorhead, but I live 10 seconds from Fargo so I thought I could reciprocate!

thejackaryman 04-02-2008 02:27 PM

Hello from Minot as well!!! I just bought my Jeep about a month ago and looking to take it out on some trails...mudholes...anything to get it dirty and give 'er a go.

jonnybravo 05-11-2008 11:26 AM

kinda hard finding places around minot isnt it

Baja777 11-14-2008 01:01 AM

I'm here in Bismarck.

Deverhart...I like the Uncle Ted quote. Did you get his new book, Ted White and Blue?

Ursine 05-30-2009 01:55 AM

Grand Forks, here...

Se7endust1 10-04-2010 01:30 PM

Minot here!

greenenvy 10-30-2010 05:38 PM

jamestown here

FirefighterRobT 10-01-2011 02:45 PM

Well howdy North Dakota. We are looking at possibly re-locating there after next spring. Doesn't sound like there are to many Jeepers there. How is the summers, average temps? And how long do the winters last?

scotiez 10-01-2011 02:54 PM

I think there are alot of jeepers here. just they arn't all out of the closet yet LOL. Anyway summers are great. average temps are between 70 and 80 degrees, with the hottest months in July and august those Temps are usually in the 80s but can get into the 90s. The saying here is if you don't like the weather stick around it will change before the day is over. Winters can start as yearly as november and last till april, but most starts in december and goes to March. Last year we were golfing till Nov 15, that was amazing. So far this has been a very nice fall too. Next week the temps are in the 70s all week.
What part of the state are you planning on settling? Western ND is alot different then Eastern. I'm in Grand Forks, which is on the Minnesota boarder.

FirefighterRobT 10-01-2011 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is my second love. 89 YJ with a Chevy 350 V-8, 5" lift on 33" tires, 8000# smittybuilt winch, custom rack custom hard top.

scotiez 10-01-2011 02:57 PM

Very nice.:thumb:

FirefighterRobT 10-01-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotiez (Post 1619550)
I think there are alot of jeepers here. just they arn't all out of the closet yet LOL. Anyway summers are great. average temps are between 70 and 80 degrees, with the hottest months in July and august those Temps are usually in the 80s but can get into the 90s. The saying here is if you don't like the weather stick around it will change before the day is over. Winters can start as yearly as november and last till april, but most starts in december and goes to March. Last year we were golfing till Nov 15, that was amazing. So far this has been a very nice fall too. Next week the temps are in the 70s all week.
What part of the state are you planning on settling? Western ND is alot different then Eastern. I'm in Grand Forks, which is on the Minnesota boarder.

Oh, that dont sound to bad. We were are thinking anywhere from Fargo to Bismarck, Minot, Maybe even Grand Forks. Kinda depending on where I can get on the Fire Department, and drive truck. Wont be moving until after this next sping when I get done with my Dump Truck Driving training

scotiez 10-01-2011 11:18 PM

Thats cool, Any of those cities would do great. Fargo is the fastest growing city and the largest for North Dakota, Its also the cheapest to live. If something ever happened where i had to move i would choose Fargo for myself. Fargo area is actually 3 cities, Fargo, West Fargo, and accross the river in Minnesota is Moorehead.

Digerup 11-10-2011 06:55 PM

There are a couple of us in Washburn. We'll be doing a few trips next spring and summer.

danimal1979 11-29-2011 10:48 PM

Hey fellas. I'm in Richardton, 25 miles east of Dickinson, just joined today so I'm new and wobbly like a new born baby deer. But, I've got some friends in Minot that roll hard. They run all sorts of barn junk on 40's but they are super cool. I should finish stage 3 next week with my 03 Rubicon and will be ready to go play.

Brodie Sinn 12-01-2011 09:41 PM

Hey everyone, in Bismarck here. Just joined but have been a jeeper for years.

Dusthol 01-06-2012 07:19 PM

Im in Williston. New jeepster here.

Yamaharider01 08-01-2012 01:16 AM

Grand Forks here. looking for the waves but never get any in this town.


2008 jeep wrangler jk bright yellow.

Digerup 08-02-2012 09:04 AM

I'm in Washburn, planning on 1 or 2 trips to the Black Hills this fall. Rocktoberfest is Oct 5,6,7 put on by TnT Customs.

Agrothe 08-02-2012 09:04 PM

Im in bismarck, I drive the Teal TJ around. If anyone is also looking to swap parts, or looking for parts to get rid of let me know!!

Goobs63 09-26-2012 11:31 PM

Hello? Anybody still on here? Maybe around Fargo area?

camo_it_up 09-29-2012 01:00 PM

Checking in from Phoenix, Arizona area. Born and raised in Bismarck/Mandan.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.