Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Ram Power Wagon (concept) 2011 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/ram-power-wagon-concept-2011-a-46514.html)

89PBR96 03-13-2010 12:11 PM

Ram Power Wagon (concept) 2011
 
2011 Ram PowerWagon Concept Pickup Truck Spy Shots

This truck looks sweet wish it was a quad cab though I would trade my 08 for this bad boy :punk:

http://www.allpar.com/photos/ram/pow...ower-wagon.jpg

s3nt3nc3d 03-13-2010 12:20 PM

Wow...that is SHARP! I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I could afford it!

The only thing I don't care so much for is the narrower bed design...it makes the cargo area too narrow. But then again...if someone's gonna buy a truck for it's hauling capabilities, they probably wouldn't be buying one of those anyway.

joemd60 03-13-2010 12:24 PM

Very nice, I like the black on white and the fact there is no chrome.

89PBR96 03-13-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joemd60 (Post 570397)
Very nice, I like the black on white and the fact there is no chrome.

Ya I'm thinking about having mine blacked out or all white looks pretty cool

thebucky84 03-13-2010 12:52 PM

not too shabby, guess mopar had to come out with somthin like that to compete with the ford f-150 svt Raptor

G54 03-13-2010 01:16 PM

I had an '05 Power Wagon for two years. As great as that truck was this one looks miles ahead of it.

G54 03-13-2010 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here I am doing a little climb:

jeep41 03-13-2010 01:42 PM

That things pretty sick!

89PBR96 03-13-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgus (Post 570456)
Here I am doing a little climb:

Nice work truck lol

cavediverjc 03-13-2010 02:24 PM

Good looking truck, but tell me more about the Jeep truck JT behind it in the one photo.....

distortedtj 03-13-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgus (Post 570454)
I had an '05 Power Wagon for two years. As great as that truck was this one looks miles ahead of it.

I hate you. I wish I had one. To bad it never came as a diesel I would have had one.

G54 03-13-2010 02:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 570527)
I hate you. I wish I had one. To bad it never came as a diesel I would have had one.

I loved that truck. I put on 35s without additional lift. Then a family financial matter forced me to sell it. :mad: But I look at it this way, if I'd never sold it then I wouldn't have the Jeep and wouldn't know all you cool folks.

Here's one more pic - a poser this time.

distortedtj 03-13-2010 02:50 PM

Sure rub it in deeper..we know, we know. :p

89PBR96 03-13-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgus (Post 570536)
I loved that truck. I put on 35s without additional lift. Then a family financial matter forced me to sell it. :mad: But I look at it this way, if I'd never sold it then I wouldn't have the Jeep and wouldn't know all you cool folks.

Here's one more pic - a poser this time.

I should have went with a 2500 also mines not as cool looking
The 08
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...g/100_0217.jpg

G54 03-13-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 570548)
Sure rub it in deeper..we know, we know. :p

You want more pics ya say? Well...okay - but just two.

[IMG]http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...erwagonoff.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...dy/mudside.jpg[/IMG]

tlrrob1000 03-13-2010 05:17 PM

Loved my quad and Mega cabs. That new Power Wagon in a quad or crew(now that they got rid of the mega) cab. Sold! Then again who needs to take the kids.:D

tlrrob1000 03-13-2010 05:18 PM

Too bad you had to sell.

AzTJ 03-14-2010 08:07 PM

WANT!!! Short bed regular cab 4x4... WANT WANT WANT! DO WANT!

debruins 03-14-2010 11:41 PM

Ooooo ssoo sseexxyyyyy

Vanimal00000 03-14-2010 11:49 PM

that truck is terrible!.... JUST KIDDING, i would buy one if i could.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.