Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (
-   -   anyone got this?? (

gaytorhater703 12-27-2006 10:08 AM

anyone got this??

I would like pics or any reviews on how this product says it just snaps into this going to scratch up my grill if i ever decide to take them off??? Thanks in advance

03Leo 12-27-2006 10:27 AM

I think hokie822 has them on. Look at this thread:
Also, if you can live with cheaper plastic ones I just bought these (haven't received them yet):

kg4kpg 12-27-2006 10:31 AM

When I bought my jeep it had the chrome plastic inserts. I removed them being anti-chrome and all. There were scratches and a couple areas I still can't get the discoloration out that was caused by some appearant rubbing.

robjeep 12-27-2006 07:55 PM

They both say Rugged Ridge brand?? are they not the same things?? They actually have the same part number...what a savings...Hmmmm i might get some!

gaytorhater703 12-27-2006 08:09 PM

there are 2 different kinds...but the web site just shows one pic....there are ones that are all plastic...and ones that have billet inserts with a plastic edge....if you look in the catalog for you can see the different part numbers.....i would just like to see these in person or closer pics to make the decision

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.