Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   I hate people with nothing better to do! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/i-hate-people-with-nothing-better-to-do-49293.html)

ccain 04-21-2010 12:43 PM

I hate people with nothing better to do!

OK, I just saw a report on the news about how the Government want's to limit the amount of salt put into food because Americans are eating too much salt. This is how it starts. First they limit the salt in products, then the price of salt will skyrocket. While this is happening, a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do will jump on the band wagon and call people who actually like food to have flavor "trashy" or "redneck". Just like they do to smokers.

My question is this. What are they gonna do when the US becomes a true Nanny State and everything "bad" (cigarettes, salt, fatty foods) is abolished and people are still dying from heart disease? Are they gonna blame Aliens? Ooooh, how about the Myans? For gods sake... :rolleyes: People die. That's just how it is.

There are over 6 billion people on the planet. And we want them all to live forever. How about this? You can live forever when you stop freakin' breeding! How's that?

Here's what we aught to do. How about a world wide ban on procreation? Just for 2 or 3 decades. Get the freakin' population under control.
Who likes babies anyway? They're NOT cute, they stink and they spew the grossest stuff out of all three orifices!

It's not the cars, the factories or the smokers who are ruining the planet. It's the fact that all these people live on a planet that can only really support about 1 billion people. You get 12 people living in a 3 bedroom house and see how messed up that house is in one month.

Wow, that went off on a tangent! :D

Sorry, just had to rant. :wavey:

Schmo 04-21-2010 12:51 PM

How about a tax credit for non breeders??? People with kids are gobbling up more tax dollars, paying for schools, teachers, books, etc.

Geoff@Bestop 04-21-2010 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 18322
Too much salt causes high blood pressure, which leads to rants like this. I'm suggesting an immediate switch to low-sodium diet.

Geoff@Bestop 04-21-2010 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604319)
You can live forever when you stop freakin' breading! How's that?

Attachment 18323
Hey! I never do any breading. I can live forever!

Gtstricky 04-21-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604319)

There are over 6 billion people on the planet. And we want them all to live forever. How about this? You can live forever when you stop freakin' breading! How's that?

Here's what we aught to do. How about a world wide ban on procreation? Just for 2 or 3 decades. Get the freakin' population under control.
Who likes babies anyway? Their NOT cute, they stink and they spew the grossest stuff out of all three orifices! Wow, that went off on a tangent! :D

Sorry, just had to rant. :wavey:

Because that has worked so well in China:punk:

ccain 04-21-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 604331)
Attachment 18323
Hey! I never do any breading. I can live forever!

Yeah. I fixed it. :p

It happens to the best of us. :redface: I get too typing to fast and thinking about what I'm trying to say at the same time.

baja 04-21-2010 01:24 PM

? Cain you are asking for friends.Then you are ranting about the world's situation.Holy crap batman you are gonna start a revolution and you are gathering your masses as we speak.I will tell you right now,I am not working KP nor will I get in line for any series of shots.

pking911 04-21-2010 01:28 PM

Demolition man.
All restaurants are Taco Bell.
Smoking, salt, etc etc is against the law.
No cursing.
No pregnancy without a license.
All ran by a bunch of robed sissies.

There are extremes that we don't want to go to. But yes, the Government needs to let us live how we want and stop making choices for us.

Dare2BSquare 04-21-2010 01:38 PM

Replace salt with saltpeter.

Exer79 04-21-2010 01:39 PM

Wow... with all the real problems in the world they are worried about salt intake? Nice rant. I say you should be our next president. You would get the U.S. straightened out.

MCDavis 04-21-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604352)
Yeah. I fixed it. :p

It happens to the best of us. :redface: I get too typing to fast and thinking about what I'm trying to say at the same time.

Ok, first learn your "to(o)'s". Second, it's "ought" not "aught" in the original post. And 3rd, you're right.

ccain 04-21-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exer79 (Post 604382)
Wow... with all the real problems in the world they are worried about salt intake? Nice rant. I say you should be our next president. You would get the U.S. straightened out.

You damned right! :punk:

No promises in my campaign just FACTS.

I WILL clear out the prisons... With a chipper shredder.
I WILL get criminals off the streets... With a chipper shredder.
I WILL take care of frivolous lawsuits... With a chipper shredder.
I WILL solve the "Immigration" problem... With a... You get the idea. ;)

In the opening days of my reign... er, Presidency The following WILL happen:

No one inside the borders of the US will EVER have to press 1 for English again!

All people who funded my campaign will be remanded for "Chipping". If insider trading is illegal, then "Buying a Candidate" should be as well.

Any person who thinks they can influence to Government through the use of "Donations" and "Bribes" will also be chipped. Their wealth then distributed to the people of this great country.

All Asplundh and Davey Tree trucks will be remanded to the Government for "Official Use" and called "Mobile Enforcement Vehicles". Asplundh and Davey, since they provide a necessary service, will be provided with chain saws and flat bed trucks and will be mandated to take all trees and cuttings centralized processing plants for chipping. This will increase jobs for both companies and therefore create less unemployment.

The newly acquired trucks will then be marked as "Judicial Enforcement", "AIEA" (Anti-Immigration Enforcement Agency), "Department of Corrections" and "US Military".

Centralized "Chipping" Centers will be built on the sight of ALL regional Jails.

All Judicial Sentences will be carried out IMMEDIATELY! No more waiting 30 years on "Death Row".

Immediately following my oath of office, ALL borders of the US will be closed and closely monitored by satellites, ground forces and Long Bow Apache's and Naval Vessels. A "Shoot First" policy will also be enacted. The Military will be given free range to enact new "Border Policies" and this sea, ground and air campaign will be known as "Operation Border Force"

All men and women 18 to 35 will be required by law to serve at least two years in the Armed Forces. This will augment the "Border Force".

After the Judicial Enforcement Agency cleans the prisons with their chippers, the prisons will be turned into incinerators for the "chips" and some will be turned into factories for chipper shredder blade manufacturing. Outcome: less unemployment.

We're also gonna have a nation wide "Yard Sale" for all unneeded Ex-Government property. As I figure it, all we need is Arms and Chippers. Oh and maybe large, flying, kick a$$ robots to replace tanks and fighter planes.

All loans and markers WORLD WIDE will be called in. We've given the rest of the world way too much for way too long and it's time we get it back!

Breeding will be outlawed and all newborns not grandfathered in and their parents will be remanded for chipping.

ALL members of the media will be remanded for chipping PERIOD. After that, anyone who uses fear to influence readers and any other form of audience will be classified as a terrorist and promptly chipped.

Yeah... That aught to fix things. After about 30 years with these policies running full force - OR - what I like to call the "Great American Reboot" we can relax these policies and start over. ;)

And now it's spelled "AUGHT" and if you don't think so, you're off to the chipper! :rofl:

CCAIN 2012

MCDavis 04-21-2010 02:28 PM

'tis the beginning of the end....

ccain 04-21-2010 02:32 PM

Oh and ALL Restaurants and Bars, Government buildings... etc, will be "Smoking Areas". I don't pitch a fit when you blow your nose just before I take a bite of dinner and if you don't like my smoke you can move! :D

dasaffen 04-21-2010 02:33 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's one hell of a modest proposal you've got there

Exer79 04-21-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604424)

No one inside the borders of the US will EVER have to press 1 for English again!

All people who funded my campaign will be remanded for "Chipping". If insider trading is illegal, then "Buying a Candidate" should be as well.

Any person who thinks they can influence to Government through the use of "Donations" and "Bribes" will also be chipped. Their wealth then distributed to the people of this great country.

All Asplundh and Davey Tree trucks will be remanded to the Government for "Official Use" and called "Mobile Enforcement Vehicles". Asplundh and Davey, since they provide a necessary service, will be provided with chain saws and flat bed trucks and will be mandated to take all trees and cuttings centralized processing plants for chipping. This will increase jobs for both companies and therefore create less unemployment.

The newly acquired trucks will then be marked as "Judicial Enforcement", "AIEA" (Anti-Immigration Enforcement Agency), "Department of Corrections" and "US Military".

Centralized "Chipping" Centers will be built on the sight of ALL regional Jails.

All Judicial Sentences will be carried out IMMEDIATELY! No more waiting 30 years on "Death Row".

Immediately following my oath of office, ALL borders of the US will be closed and closely monitored by satellites, ground forces and Long Bow Apache's and Naval Vessels. A "Shoot First" policy will also be enacted. The Military will be given free range to enact new "Border Policies" and this sea, ground and air campaign will be known as "Operation Border Force"

All men and women 18 to 35 will be required by law to serve at least two years in the Armed Forces. This will augment the "Border Force".

After the Judicial Enforcement Agency cleans the prisons with their chippers, the prisons will be turned into incinerators for the "chips" and some will be turned into factories for chipper shredder blade manufacturing. Outcome: less unemployment.

We're also gonna have a nation wide "Yard Sale" for all unneeded Ex-Government property. As I figure it, all we need is Arms and Chippers. Oh and maybe large, flying, kick a$$ robots to replace tanks and fighter planes.

All loans and markers WORLD WIDE will be called in. We've given the rest of the world way too much for way too long and it's time we get it back!

Breeding will be outlawed and all newborns not grandfathered in and their parents will be remanded for chipping.

ALL members of the media will be remanded for chipping PERIOD. After that, anyone who uses fear to influence readers and any other form of audience will be classified as a terrorist and promptly chipped.

Yeah... That aught to fix things. After about 30 years with these policies running full force - OR - what I like to call the "Great American Reboot" we can relax these policies and start over. ;)

And now it's spelled "AUGHT" and if you don't think so, you're off to the chipper! :rofl:

CCAIN 2012

You got my vote!!!

AbbyK9 04-21-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

How about a tax credit for non breeders??? People with kids are gobbling up more tax dollars, paying for schools, teachers, books, etc.
^^^ I would vote for that!

MCDavis 04-21-2010 02:40 PM

I do have one question:

With views like that, what are you doing living in California?? Aren't those thoughts banned in that state?

ccain 04-21-2010 02:42 PM

Also... ALL foreign manufactures will be forbidden to hock their cheap crap in this country.

The new "National" vehicle brand will be called JEEP and the TJ will be produced ONLY. These will sell for their "actual" worth after manufacture... $2500. And, will come factory with lockers, Dana 44's, 4 inch lift, 33x12.50 x 15 tires, Warn winch, sport roll cage, corner guards...etc.

And it will be mandatory to wave at other Jeeps!

ccain 04-21-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCDavis (Post 604441)
I do have one question:

With views like that, what are you doing living in California?? Aren't those thoughts banned in that state?

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I know more people here with similar views than tree huger, liberal types. I also know more gun owners here than anywhere else I have ever lived.

The media would like to scare you into believing that Cali is full of banned stuff. It keeps everyone from moving here to enjoy the weather. ;)

schnutzy 04-21-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604424)

CCAIN 2012

sounds like its time to make a FB fan page and see how many fans you can get :D

and you got my vote as well

Schmo 04-21-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604447)

And it will be mandatory to wave at other Jeeps!

Damn, you just lost my vote . . . off to the chipper with me!!!

ccain 04-21-2010 03:08 PM

I will also drill the hell out of Alaska, Texas and any other state that I deem necessary in order to get oil.

The price of gas will go down to $.89 per gallon (don't worry, the oil companies will still make tons of money at this price).

Healthcare... This is a nation built by men and women who didn't have ANY healthcare short of herbs and 18th century healers. It's called "thinning of the heard" people. Remember, our goal is lowering the population to make things better for everyone who survives.

Beer will be free for anyone who wants it and the legal age will be lowered to 18. If you're old enough to defend your country, you're old enough to drink a fawking beer for gods sake. And I'm talking good beer not this MGD 64 crap!

Government cheese will once more be available. That stuff was delicious and made the best grilled cheese! :D

Geoff@Bestop 04-21-2010 03:27 PM

I'm getting into the chipper business! I see a huge demand.

ccain 04-21-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff@Bestop (Post 604497)
I'm getting into the chipper business! I see a huge demand.

Hell yeah!

Instead of scientists wasting their time doing studies on how bad salt and cigarettes are for you, they will all be required to spend their time devoted to new chipper technologies.

How about a chipper / incinerator that generates power?

Also, they must develop large, flying, kicka$$, manned robots (LFKMR) and LFKMR delivery technology. How cool would it be to see giant, flying fortresses hovering about, launching sortie after sortie of giant flying metal soldiers? Each LFMKR Carrier will have graphics painted on them in different languages questioning the manhood and deity's of those who would potentially wage war with the US. Talk about the best psychological weapon ever! I bet they would NEVER fire a shot in anger... Just for "practice". :D

Who would mess with us after that?

GroundHawg 04-21-2010 04:27 PM

chipper business!? i'm smuggling in babies! it's going to be a gold mine!

ccain 04-21-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroundHawg (Post 604528)
chipper business!? i'm smuggling in babies! it's going to be a gold mine!

Note to self: Toss GroundHawg into chipper first!

:D

GroundHawg 04-21-2010 04:34 PM

ok ok...i'll get into the giant kick a$$ flying robot biz then

Geoff@Bestop 04-21-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 604510)
How about a chipper / incinerator that generates power?

Well, it's a good idea in theory, but it might be a little too greenie-hippie for your administration, Mr. President.

MacGSX 04-21-2010 04:56 PM

It's because sheep of America, err I mean citizens of America are to dumb and lazy to do anything themselves, therefore they need someone to do it for them. And being sheep, I mean Americans, they only care for themselves and will never stick together to fight stupidity like this salt thing. I've seen the stupidity of the US Government first hand in my previous employment and I can tell you we are all doomed!

I'm new but would gladly vote for above mentioned presidential candidate :)

Jordan