Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (
-   -   How to find... (

03Leo 01-04-2007 12:04 PM

How to find...
Hi all
What do you call the plastic cover above the inside rear view mirror that holds or serves as a bracket for the sun visors? I had my sat radio mounted on this and sorta ruined it with so much pulling in/out. I'm looking online but can't find it. (hope it's not a 'dealer only' item)'s for an 03 TJ.
Thank you!:D

kg4kpg 01-04-2007 12:15 PM

I would think that was a dealer part too. Check the local salvage lot.

Geeps 01-04-2007 12:26 PM

03Leo 01-04-2007 12:30 PM

That's it!
Thanks so much! :D

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.