Got a new TJ, my first jeep ever and I love it so much. Its a blast! my dad is a bit worried of it getting stole, because i had a 91 chevy that got stolen twice. my jeep has a bit of upgrades so does anyone have any ideas for security?
- Rubicon Express 4.5 inch Long Arm Lift
- 33" BFGs w/American Racing Alum Wheels
- Durango 4x4 Front/Rear Bumpers
- Dana 44, 33 spline rear axels
- Detroit Locker (rear)
- ARB Air Locker (front)
- Master Craft Seats w/ 4pt restraints, and weather proof seat covers
- 4:10 Reduced Gear Ratio
- Soft top w/ tinted windows
- hard full doors (tinted) & fabric full doors
- Bikini top & Tonneau Cover (Both New)
- JKS quick swaybar disconnects
- Warn Rocker Guards
- Old Man Emu Long Travel Gas Shocks
- Alpine Stereo (Controls iPod from Deck) w/ bass tube
- Tuffy Security Center Console
- Tuffy Security Cargo Cage
- Air Aid High Flow Intake w/ K&N Filter
Tell me what you think :)
Posted on your other thread: Click Here
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.