Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Kansas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f79/)
-   -   anybody else........ (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f79/anybody-else-50471.html)

lateralus3 05-08-2010 07:46 PM

anybody else........

hang out on jeepforum.com?

jgano23 05-08-2010 07:53 PM

why would ya want to, WF is soooo much better? ;)

lateralus3 05-08-2010 07:58 PM

wrangler forum is great just cause there are more people on here that are in kansas, jeepforum not so many. and they dont have a section of the forum dedicated to states,the closest thimg they have is south central. it like 6 states

cavediverjc 05-09-2010 02:20 AM

I agree. WF is the $h!t. :D

Vaultzz 05-09-2010 03:41 AM

I'll pop on over when a link there on google shows up saying that it has an answer to my question :

CMEvans79 05-09-2010 06:32 AM

when I actually went there when I originally started looking at Jeep forums when I got my Jeep, but I got alot of smart A$$ responses and not alot of answers ... Wrangler Forum people HELP! IF you want a good "SECOND" forum site, try Jeepz.com Its not as busy as Wranglerforum, but the people help.

cavediverjc 05-09-2010 10:17 AM

I'm on Pirate, but I just lurk there mostly. My personality won't allow me to take a lot of cyber-verbal abuse before I want to rip someone's head off. And since I can't do that via wireless connection, I tend to just lurk.

tiny terror 05-09-2010 10:20 AM

Uncool.

MR.CLIFFORD 05-09-2010 11:09 AM

I go to JF to sell stuff.

Other than that.... JF sucks.

JIMBOX 05-09-2010 11:21 AM

:rolleyes: I goto jeepforum quite a bit, there are some very knowledgable people there that have some good info, same as JKO, but

Both of those forums have "OLDTIMERS" that have as much couth as a redheaded stepchild and like the caveman, sometimes I want to uncork my 5.56 and plug my own computer--now, thats not a good idea !!

The WF forum has an easier/laid back social acceptance and is so much easier to relax in and lord knows, I'm easy to get along with :crash:

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

GroundHawg 05-09-2010 11:57 AM

WF is the best. It's the only jeep forum I'm a member of. I love reading pirate4x4 and lurk there alot but I don't post. I enjoy the sh*t talking at pirate, and like the "pirate ship" builds. Once I get my build going I'll join JKforum so I can get a sticker, probably join JKO, and become a paid member here. I really don't see any of those becoming my primary jeep forum though. This one is too much fun.

jgano23 05-09-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroundHawg (Post 619864)
WF is the best. It's the only jeep forum I'm a member of. I love reading pirate4x4 and lurk there alot but I don't post. I enjoy the sh*t talking at pirate, and like the "pirate ship" builds. Once I get my build going I'll join JKforum so I can get a sticker, probably join JKO, and become a paid member here. I really don't see any of those becoming my primary jeep forum though. This one is too much fun.

you can become a supporting member here and get some sweet WF decals ;)

GroundHawg 05-09-2010 12:21 PM

I know. I plan to support this site though because I like the folks here, and I enjoy the time I spend here. JK forum sucks I just want a JK sticker lol!

A WF shirt though would be sweeeeeeeeet :D

I most certainly would rock a WF sticker on my jeep though. No doubt.

GroundHawg 05-09-2010 01:06 PM

actually I lied. I researched things a little. I'm not even joining the other sites. I'm not even giving JKforum $4 for that lousy sticker. Only WF will get my money in the future and only WF decals will go on my jeep.

This forum is simply the best for even more reasons than I previously thought :rofl:

cavediverjc 05-09-2010 04:37 PM

I consider WF my extended family. I've got brothers and sisters here, as well as the occasional retarded cousin. :D

MR.CLIFFORD 05-09-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 619961)
as well as the occasional retarded cousin. :D

That is no way to speak about jdhallisey.

lateralus3 05-09-2010 05:05 PM

well i am a supporting member on jeepforum just because they have helped me and they have the zj section. but like i said i come on here because there is a bigger kansas crowd and it seems like more people on here are in the wichita area. most everybody on jeepforum are in the manhattan and kc area. but there is one guy on jeepforum that is in el dorado that i went wheeling with

lateralus3 05-09-2010 05:09 PM

the two forums i go to the most is jeepforum and wranglerforum other than that i occasionally go to mall crawlin, pirate4x4 and nagca

Storm27m 05-10-2010 08:56 PM

It's the only other jeep forum I visit outside of WF. Don't go there much, but traffic is higher and info is there to be found despite a crappy search feature.