Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Lots of Aftermarket TJ Stuff in NJ!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/lots-of-aftermarket-tj-stuff-in-nj-5108.html)

PaulW 01-07-2007 03:49 PM

Lots of Aftermarket TJ Stuff in NJ!!!

Hi Folks,

Well the bad news is that after 1 full year of building my son's TJ he had an accident and totaled it. The good news is that he's fine. But now we have A LOT of aftermarket stuff that we put on it and after only 3 months of driving it, its now all for sale. Here's a listing of what I can think of and the prices (I've already removed it all from his TJ):
Tuffy Locking Steel Center Console (made for subwoofer); black: $100
Tuffy Locking Glove Box (with keys to match center console); grey: $50
Rock Hard Sport Cage (with floor supports and under tub frame mount); all powder coated black: $300
Husky front floor liners (black): $20
1 KC replacement fog light (black): $20
Leatherlike custom seat covers by Iggee (black): $75 (these look awesome)
Thor sound wedge speakers (black, mount at base of roll bar: $75
Pioneer Amp (600Watt): $75
MTX amp (200 watt): $50
Smittybilt SRC Rock sliders/bars (flat black): $100
Jeep Rubicon black diamond plate rocker guards: $75
Jeep black diamond plate rear corner guards: $75
Rear tail light guards (black): $20
Gas cap door (black): $15
California Tops Sport Top (black diamond with tinted windows: $350
15X8 black steel wheel with General Ameritrac 31x10.50 (spare tire mounted and balanced but never driven on): $75
JKS quicker disconnects: $50
Four 15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels with 4 Mickey Thompson Radial Baja Claw tires (31x10.50); used for about 3k miles: $300 but I'll need a set of crappy old wheels and tires so the old TJ can be carted off to the crusher

I have all of the hardware for all of the items above except for the rivnut inserts for the Jeep diamond plate pieces as the rivnuts cannot be removed once installed. Any Jeep dealer can get them for you for the rocker guards or rear corners as those are Jeep accessories. PM me if you're interested in anything above.

I'd prefer local pick up so you can inspect the items and some of them are heavy and won't ship economically.

Thanks,
Paul

black tj 97 01-07-2007 08:37 PM

i have a set of old rims and tires i can sell you

Dare2BSquare 01-07-2007 08:44 PM

Won't you need all that stuff when you replace the jeep?

PaulW 01-07-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 43838)
Won't you need all that stuff when you replace the jeep?

We've got a JK arriving this week as his replacement and NONE of the TJ stuff will fit on the JK.

Scout 01-07-2007 09:52 PM

What kind of shape is the RockHard cage in? Pics would be nice if you have any. Thanks...

BTW - Glad everyone is ok.

04moneypit 01-08-2007 01:30 AM

Man Scout, I was on the same thought track, only thing that jumped at me and you've already got dibs.

lost 01-08-2007 07:45 AM

Hi,
sorry to here about the accident.

Im very interested in buying:

Tuffy Locking Glove Box (with keys); grey: $50

Please get me pictures if you can and shipping prices to Miami, Florida 33156

Thanks,
-Matt

hardy1531 01-08-2007 04:03 PM

I would like to see some pics of....
MTX amp
locking glove box
roll cage
JKS disco's

I know I don't live there but I am willing to pay shipping.

AzTJ 01-08-2007 06:30 PM

I'd like some pics of the quicker disconnects - shipping to zip 85541?

lost 01-08-2007 07:07 PM

Also can you get me a price and shipping price for the rear corner gaurds too?

Thanks again,
-Matt

Scout 01-08-2007 08:26 PM

PaulW? You there? Buyers awaiting.....

Scout 01-08-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04moneypit (Post 43892)
Man Scout, I was on the same thought track, only thing that jumped at me and you've already got dibs.

Awww...come on moneypit..I'm always one step ahead of ya..:flipoff:

lost 01-08-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lost (Post 43908)
Hi,

Thanks,
-Matt

Scout 01-08-2007 10:12 PM

He was online earlier when I posted. I don't know what happened? :confused:

lost 01-08-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Scout (Post 44218)
He was online earlier when I posted. I don't know what happened? :confused:

i noticed that too. I dont mind waiting a bit tho b/c I dont get my paycheck till the end of the week. I just want to know how much $$$ im going to need.

04moneypit 01-08-2007 10:38 PM

G.D. it Scout, just because you get to sit on the 'puter all day, and I can't, does not mean that you are one step ahead of it just means...uh......give me a minute................... that, uh.................. you're uh.... a poopiehead?

Scout 01-08-2007 10:39 PM

We'll see. I need that cage. My life is depending on PaulW to return. You never know when you'll roll your Jeep in your garage. :D

Scout 01-08-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04moneypit (Post 44238)
G.D. it Scout, just because you get to sit on the 'puter all day, and I can't, does not mean that you are one step ahead of it just means...uh......give me a minute................... that, uh.................. you're uh.... a poopiehead?

"poopiehead""poopiehead" you calling me a "poopiehead"? Well...it wouldn't be the first time. :D

Come on PaulW! You might just have yourself an auction going on here!!!

04moneypit 01-08-2007 10:54 PM

Funny you should say that, my old waggie got it's most horrendous scar in the garage, funny story. We had just finished putting the lift on and we were servicing the hubs, a needle bearing fell out and went behind the rollaway, moved the rollaway a little too far..................... and it fell off the concrete lip above the garage floor on to the pass. side door and down the side, very ugly. Especially since that was it's first major dent, ever, in almost thirty years. Oh, and it's ok Scout, if you do buy it, I'll just have to weld my own up, I'll just buy the pillar mounts from BTF, and bend the tube myself. Just more work that way.

AzTJ 01-08-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Scout (Post 44239)
You never know when you'll roll your Jeep in your garage. :D

What about a vicious Chevy Vega attacking your XJ's in the dark? :D

hardy1531 01-09-2007 04:19 PM

Simple Scout, MoneyPit.... I can make a good cause for the cage.... My Wife said so. :p I have a 3 Month old who really wants to go wheelin but my wife says I have to have a cage(or at least thats what I told her I needed) so can you help a brother out and let me get it? If not I understand but I will call you names.

Scout 01-09-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardy1531 (Post 44380)
Simple Scout, MoneyPit.... I can make a good cause for the cage.... My Wife said so. :p I have a 3 Month old who really wants to go wheelin but my wife says I have to have a cage(or at least thats what I told her I needed) so can you help a brother out and let me get it? If not I understand but I will call you names.

Good point. I think it's a moot point right now until he returns. :confused:

lost 01-09-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks,
-Matt

TTT.......:D

osbornl1 01-09-2007 08:34 PM

hey man send you a PM.........

lost 01-10-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks,
-Matt

TTT....

I REALLY want to buy the 3 items above...:D

PaulW 01-10-2007 07:48 PM

Hi Folks,

Here's an update: I've been a little busy this week and no cash or parts have changed hands yet. I have the first two responders coming to look at the parts over the next day or two. One guy wants the wheels/tires and discos and the other wants several of the other items. I'll post what I have left and what has been sold in a day or two. No prices are changing (its not a bidding thing) and I have all of the date and time stamps of the posts and PMs so I'll be sure to follow up in the order received. I got A LOT more responses than I expected (I posted on two Jeep forums), so I'm it may take me a few days to PM you back if you're next in line for something. Then you just PM me your phone number and we make the arrangements.

Thanks again for the kind words about my son's good luck to not have been injured.

Paul

lost 01-10-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulW (Post 44774)
Hi Folks,

Here's an update: I've been a little busy this week and no cash or parts have changed hands yet. I have the first two responders coming to look at the parts over the next day or two. One guy wants the wheels/tires and discos and the other wants several of the other items. I'll post what I have left and what has been sold in a day or two. No prices are changing (its not a bidding thing) and I have all of the date and time stamps of the posts and PMs so I'll be sure to follow up in the order received. I got A LOT more responses than I expected (I posted on two Jeep forums), so I'm it may take me a few days to PM you back if you're next in line for something. Then you just PM me your phone number and we make the arrangements.

Thanks again for the kind words about my son's good luck to not have been injured.

Paul

What number in line am I for these 3 things?

I hope 1st or close to it. :D
I have the money in hand if so... http://wranglerforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

-Matt

btw, are you guys planning to mod the jk?

PaulW 01-10-2007 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lost (Post 44781)
What number in line am I for these 3 things?

I hope 1st or close to it. :D
I have the money in hand if so... http://wranglerforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

-Matt

btw, are you guys planning to mod the jk?

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure as it takes a while to sort through the list and some items might sell tomorrow night so I'll figure it out after that but I seem to recall your PM being up there.

We're not going to mod the JK much other than new 33x12.50 tires on 17X8 wheels since the insurance on the TJ is only about half the cost of the JK and my son is still in school and doesn't have much money. The sale of these parts will cover the wheels and tires and a tuffy console insert and maybe one or two small other items. Then we'll save up for some more mods in the spring. His birthday is in March so he'll be asking for rock sliders, front bumper, lights and a CAI.

lost 01-10-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulW (Post 44789)
Hi Matt,

I'm not sure as it takes a while to sort through the list and some items might sell tomorrow night so I'll figure it out after that but I seem to recall your PM being up there.

We're not going to mod the JK much other than new 33x12.50 tires on 17X8 wheels since the insurance on the TJ is only about half the cost of the JK and my son is still in school and doesn't have much money. The sale of these parts will cover the wheels and tires and a tuffy console insert and maybe one or two small other items. Then we'll save up for some more mods in the spring. His birthday is in March so he'll be asking for rock sliders, front bumper, lights and a CAI.

Sounds good.
Post some pictures of it after you guys get it http://wranglerforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

-Matt

MAXJEEP 01-11-2007 09:19 AM

Intrested in the gas door is it a entire pice or just a cover. are the corners plastic or metal thanks