Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   JcrOffroad's New Jeep JK Front Bumper lineup! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/jcroffroads-new-jeep-jk-front-bumper-lineup-511193.html)

JcrOffroad 01-31-2014 07:51 AM

JcrOffroad's New Jeep JK Front Bumper lineup!
 
In an attempt to be less confusing, we have updated our front bumper line for the Jeep JK. We are proud to introduce 3 new front bumpers; Vanguard, Crusader and Mauler, to go along with our very popular Dagger front.

So here's the new lineup!

Vanguard; Full-width Front
JcrOffroad Vanguard Front Full-Width Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...1/JKVFDesc.jpg

Crusader; Mid-width Front
JcrOffroad Crusader Front Mid-Width Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...1/JKCFDesc.jpg

Mauler; Stubby Front
JcrOffroad Mauler Front Stubby Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...1/JKMFDesc.jpg

Dagger; Stubby Front
Prerunner:
JcrOffroad Dagger Front Stubby Prerunner Bumper
Stinger:
JcrOffroad Dagger Front Stubby Stinger Bumper
No Tube work:
JcrOffroad Dagger Front Stubby Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...rPreDesc_3.jpg

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...StngDesc_3.jpg

If you have any questions, please let us know! We can be reached, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST. You can also email us at info@jcroffroad.com.

rborelli 01-31-2014 09:33 AM

Any chance the new Vanguard full-width will come powder coated soon?

Thanks
Bob

scipio337 01-31-2014 10:32 AM

Hmm, if you click on the link, the order options for the Vanguard do have a "Powdercoat" dropdown. Options are "No" and "Coming Soon"

Dang, the Vanguard is hot!!


Any chance the Vanguard will have a prerunner option? I don't even see the mid and full width prerunners listed on the website anymore.

shotzy 01-31-2014 10:35 AM

That vanguard looks really good.

If not for the bar you would already have my money. Even the crusader bar looks much better than the vanguard one. That thing is huge.

JcrOffroad 01-31-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rborelli (Post 7877369)
Any chance the new Vanguard full-width will come powder coated soon?

Thanks
Bob

Bob, We are still working out all the details for Powder Coating. I'd guess probably end of February.

JcrOffroad 01-31-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scipio337 (Post 7878761)
Any chance the Vanguard will have a prerunner option? I don't even see the mid and full width prerunners listed on the website anymore.

We messed around with prerunner styles, but everything was straight up ugly with this new bumper design. We went with what we felt looked the best, which ended up as the single hoop with the gussets.

JcrOffroad 01-31-2014 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotzy (Post 7878833)
That vanguard looks really good.

If not for the bar you would already have my money. Even the crusader bar looks much better than the vanguard one. That thing is huge.

The Crusader hoop on the Vanguard made the Vanguard look like a large mouth bass! :puke:The Vanguard needed a slight taller and narrower hoop to make it aesthetically pleasing.

scipio337 01-31-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JcrOffroad (Post 7886233)
We messed around with prerunner styles, but everything was straight up ugly with this new bumper design. We went with what we felt looked the best, which ended up as the single hoop with the gussets.

Thanks for the info, subing and keeping my eye on these.

:iamhappy:

rborelli 01-31-2014 06:22 PM

Thanks for the update.



Quote:

Originally Posted by JcrOffroad (Post 7886185)
Bob, We are still working out all the details for Powder Coating. I'd guess probably end of February.


HK_Runner 01-31-2014 07:45 PM

Crusader+hoop and classic sliders look good. Will wait till the end of Feb to check powder coat options.

JcrOffroad 04-22-2014 07:44 PM

Thanks for the orders everyone!

JcrOffroad 05-08-2014 11:41 AM

Moab tested the Vanguard, who says you can't run a full-width bumper in the rocks?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...36442114_o.jpg

JcrOffroad 06-01-2014 03:21 PM

Get yours today!

JcrOffroad 07-01-2014 11:56 AM

We updated our design on the Dagger series bumpers:

Dagger; Stubby Front
Prerunner/Stinger:
JcrOffroad Dagger Front Stubby Prerunner/Stinger Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...001/JKDFT5.jpg

Dagger:
JcrOffroad Dagger Front Stubby Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...0001/JKFD4.jpg

Defender; Mid-Width Front
JcrOffroad Defender Front Mid-Width Bumper
http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/graphi...0001/JKFF1.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.