Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK Pics Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f354/)
-   -   Updates on "Rocko" my '10 unltd sahara ;) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f354/updates-on-rocko-my-10-unltd-sahara-53081.html)

blaster199 06-15-2010 04:04 PM

Updates on "Rocko" my '10 unltd sahara ;)
 
5 Attachment(s)
What ya guys (and gals) think? :punk:

Mods:

TF 2.5" coil spacer lift w/extensions
35x12.5x18 mud grapps
1.5" spacers
MOpar HOod bra (courtesy of step dads mopar bux ;)
Shaved fenders
VHT nightshades black out tails
Coga PA system w/2 speakers
Coverking neoprene covers
6 grab handles (4 front 2 rear rugged ridge)
Mopar slush mats (again courtesy of mopar bux!)
Mopar black fuel door (mopar bux)

Quick question: HOw much of that pinch seem should I be shaving to prevent rubbing?

Thanks guys!

blaster199 06-15-2010 04:07 PM

some more pics
 
4 Attachment(s)
pics!

blaster199 06-15-2010 04:09 PM

and a couple more!
 
4 Attachment(s)
the last few :firedevil:

saltwaterwop 06-15-2010 04:13 PM

Very Nice.. And the Surf Blue color even looks good in these shots.

I go back and forth as to liking the surf blue and just being meh about it..

blaster199 06-15-2010 04:27 PM

Thats the entire reason i bought the jeep! Once i saw that color it was my time to be a jeeper ;)

RubiJK12 06-15-2010 04:29 PM

Looks Great!
I like what you've done!
Do enjoy!

ImWhisper 06-15-2010 05:25 PM

Looks great! Best color around too!

So what do you think of the seat covers? Is the blue a close match? Worth the money? Easy to install? Fit well?

Thanks for sharing the info and photos?

blaster199 06-15-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImWhisper (Post 656384)
Looks great! Best color around too!

So what do you think of the seat covers? Is the blue a close match? Worth the money? Easy to install? Fit well?

Thanks for sharing the info and photos?

Blue quite a bit darker but i dont mind the 2 tone look. WEt okole sells a much closer aqua blueish but too much $$. Fit = perfect... Install = could have done it blind...DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!! Super comfy and water resistant wet suit material. Thanks quadratec!

daggo66 06-15-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaster199 (Post 656389)
Super comfy and water resistant wet suit material. Thanks quadratec!

Actually the neoprene isn't water resistant. It will actually act like a sponge when they get wet. If you ever have your top and doors off and get caughtin a shower, you'll know what I mean.

phottomatt 06-15-2010 10:34 PM

I wonder (and was upset) about the adds for the neoprene covers being "water resistant" wet suit material. Anybody who has used a wet suit knows they are NOT water resistant if they were they would make lousy wetsuits. :mad:

BTW nice rig, what are the loud speakers for?

Rubigirl 06-15-2010 10:40 PM

Very nice - Enjoy

chef1231 06-15-2010 11:25 PM

Only bra that should be on a Jeep is the one on the floor in the back seat!!

JIMBOX 06-16-2010 08:20 AM

:rolleyes: Heh Heh, or hanging from the rearview mirror :zap:

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

silvrevo 06-16-2010 12:11 PM

Nice color looks really good

Cons_Table 06-16-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMBOX (Post 657003)
:rolleyes: Heh Heh, or hanging from the rearview mirror :zap:

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

Quote:

Originally Posted by chef1231 (Post 656779)
Only bra that should be on a Jeep is the one on the floor in the back seat!!

A new meaning to going topless:punk:

blaster199 06-16-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phottomatt (Post 656739)
I wonder (and was upset) about the adds for the neoprene covers being "water resistant" wet suit material. Anybody who has used a wet suit knows they are NOT water resistant if they were they would make lousy wetsuits. :mad:

BTW nice rig, what are the loud speakers for?

Just for yellin at people. Adds some entertainment for the passengers haha

blaster199 06-16-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chef1231 (Post 656779)
Only bra that should be on a Jeep is the one on the floor in the back seat!!

Hahahaha niiiice :punk:

DakotaBuck 06-16-2010 01:01 PM

Looks great man

blaster199 06-16-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DakotaBuck (Post 657314)
Looks great man

Thanks brotha :punk:

The Rube 06-16-2010 01:24 PM

Nice looking jeep. Very tastefully done.

I painted all the screws black on my Mopar fuel door. Not sure why they come in a shiny metal finish.

You may want to do the same.

yj-genral 06-16-2010 01:49 PM

went from painting your rims because no $$ to this... DANG! nice though.

blaster199 06-16-2010 11:44 PM

Got a summer job at a law firm. Paid internships are incredibly rare for first year law students but I got one!

phottomatt 06-28-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaster199 (Post 657267)
Just for yellin at people. Adds some entertainment for the passengers haha

Nice!!

Roccoz 06-28-2010 10:15 PM

well done... i'm loving the black rims. I can't wait to see this ride in a softtop. Will look even with an island topper


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.