Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Oklahoma Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f54/)
-   -   Time to ride (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f54/time-to-ride-53516.html)

OklaTJ 06-21-2010 02:46 PM

Time to ride
 
I want to see how many Jeepers we have in southern OKlahoma and North Texas? I'm in Madill Ok reaching out to local guy's and gal's! Maybe we can get a group of people around!

OklaTJ 01-17-2012 05:06 PM

Bump

Jpnhunter 01-17-2012 07:08 PM

I'm a Ada area guy or Adan as they call us on Facebooks Red Dirt Jeeps group. Several more than me around here also but I don't know if they are on the Wrangler forum.

OklaTJ 01-17-2012 07:10 PM

Great ada is apx an hour north of me thats not bad I will have to check it out on FB

Jpnhunter 01-18-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OklaTJ (Post 1931883)
Great ada is apx an hour north of me thats not bad I will have to check it out on FB

I know Kingston well. We camp at Catfish Bay and Bridgeview alot during the summer. I usually fuel up at Alberta Creek Marina also. Are there some trails near Ranger Cove? We see 4x4's alot when we beach up there and party.

okie 01-18-2012 05:05 PM

I live in lone grove. Not too far away.

TJamieD 01-18-2012 09:17 PM

Another Ada Jeep here...

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpnhunter

I know Kingston well. We camp at Catfish Bay and Bridgeview alot during the summer. I usually fuel up at Alberta Creek Marina also. Are there some trails near Ranger Cove? We see 4x4's alot when we beach up there and party.

Ok cool do you know were the old feed mill is off hwy 377 and hwy 32 im apx 2 miles from there

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okie
I live in lone grove. Not too far away.

No its not. I have family in wilson

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJamieD
Another Ada Jeep here...

This is great . I have been tring to get some ppl togather around here over a year but never accomplished it.

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpnhunter
I'm a Ada area guy or Adan as they call us on Facebooks Red Dirt Jeeps group. Several more than me around here also but I don't know if they are on the Wrangler forum.

I looked for yall on FB and could not find it. Do yall have a reg web page?

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 11:01 AM

I really would like to setup a thread or use this one as a come to place to setup trail rides and such. If anyone is interested just let me know . I would be happy to set something up.

okie 01-19-2012 02:45 PM

Do u have any place in mind for the trail rides?

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okie
Do u have any place in mind for the trail rides?

I dont know of any local places around here that are legal places to run that is part of what I was hopping to find out from some of the locals

okie 01-19-2012 03:42 PM

Yea that's me. I know a few but they are on the river and I'm pretty sure they don't want u wheeling down there.

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okie
Yea that's me. I know a few but they are on the river and I'm pretty sure they don't want u wheeling down there.

lol I know

Jpnhunter 01-19-2012 08:27 PM

We run the South Canadian North of Ada. Just stay in the river bed and your fine. We would drove it like a desert this summer 15 and 20 miles at a trip with 1o to 20 people on 4wheelers,jeeps and small pickups. Small sand banks and the dry bed were fun to climb. We go in at the 99 bridge on the south side. I found a guy SouthEast of Hugo near Blue that told me to come down to his place on the Red River but of course I lost his name.

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpnhunter
We run the South Canadian North of Ada. Just stay in the river bed and your fine. We would drove it like a desert this summer 15 and 20 miles at a trip with 1o to 20 people on 4wheelers,jeeps and small pickups. Small sand banks and the dry bed were fun to climb. We go in at the 99 bridge on the south side. I found a guy SouthEast of Hugo near Blue that told me to come down to his place on the Red River but of course I lost his name.

Sounds like a good time

Jpnhunter 01-19-2012 08:35 PM

I just typed in Red Dirt jeep group in the Facebook search and it came right up. Sure why it did not show up.

OklaTJ 01-19-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpnhunter
I just typed in Red Dirt jeep group in the Facebook search and it came right up. Sure why it did not show up.

It could be do to im on my phone and use the FB app that might be it?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.